**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm 4-5 clinging to the last playoff spot

Pick 1:

Dak at Philly
Mullens vs. Giants MNF
McCown vs. Bills

:sick:

Ok. Main Money League Question. I’m 5-4 and I’m leading my division.
I just got offered in a 12 team standard.

Cam Newton and Kenan Allen
For
My Patrick Mahomes and Elijah McGuire

You get 5 point bonuses for hitting 300 yards passing and 100 yard Receiving and TD bonuses for 50 plus yards.

My other receivers are Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffrey, Josh Gordon and John Ross.

What would y’all do?

ATL is more vulnerable to pass-catching RBs. Another big game might be in store for Duke Johnson.

And Coleman has underperformed so far this season but I wouldn't call him a bum :lol:. The Falcons have been calling plays for him as if he's Devonta Freeman. If they keep scheming him in space like they did last week he'll put up numbers.

Coming from a Falcons fan here ... you are spot on with everythingin this post

Glad I picked up Dez this playoff stretch about to be GOLDEN !!!
DB has never had a QB like Brees *Throw up the X
I was slow in my other leagues, my main league it was over when the guy in 11th place threw down $52 :rofl:

doubt anyone even bid much, too lazy to go check on desktop

Ok. Main Money League Question. I’m 5-4 and I’m leading my division.
I just got offered in a 12 team standard.

Cam Newton and Kenan Allen
For
My Patrick Mahomes and Elijah McGuire

You get 5 point bonuses for hitting 300 yards passing and 100 yard Receiving and TD bonuses for 50 plus yards.

My other receivers are Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffrey, Josh Gordon and John Ross.

What would y’all do?

I’d make that trade for sure

Lmaoooo $52 though?!?
yea people overbid on my league, I mean I bid $50 on Olsen a few weeks back.\

I think the bid behind me was like $7

was expecting way more action, I overpaid but I needed a TE badly and so far he's paid off.

yea people overbid on my league, I mean I bid $50 on Olsen a few weeks back.\

I think the bid behind me was like $7

was expecting way more action, I overpaid but I needed a TE badly and so far he's paid off.

That’s a lot for a TE

Need help with my WR slots.. got hit with hella injuries so i needa count on 2 out of these 3:

M.Sanu @CLE
J.Ross vs NO
M.Harris @TB

PPR

That’s a lot for a TE
yes but when only a few TE have been performing and no TE on the WW, had to throw out a big bid. no idea if he was gonna go for cheap or what.

either way im not worried about the FAAB since I still got $35 left on the season and my roster is good, just been wasting money for defenses mainly so Olsen was money well spent.

Just complete speculation based on some things that have been said by the coaches plus his performance before their bye. He’s gotten touches in three games and has averaged almost 6 YPC in those games.

I’m hoping he becomes their new Ajayi because my flex in this one league is a revolving door between Baldwin, Tyrell Williams, Richard, Peyton Barber and Chris Thompson. Think I’ve had a different starter in that spot almost every week. Rest of my team still has me in first but that flex spot has been annoying as hell.

I got offered:

Mohamed Sanu
Kenny Stills
Kenyan Drake

for my

Tevin Coleman

I hate trades like this :lol:. Where the hell am I going to fit all those players. My receivers already stacked with Adams, Woods, and Josh Gordon

So is Josh Adams about to take over as the RB to own on the Eagles?

Take over as in best stats among the 4 RB's. It's a fantasy mess with Smallwood as the lead, Sproles and Clement to spell and Adams doing the most on the ground

I got offered:

Mohamed Sanu
Kenny Stills
Kenyan Drake

for my

Tevin Coleman

I hate trades like this :lol:. Where the hell am I going to fit all those players. My receivers already stacked with Adams, Woods, and Josh Gordon

To be honest, I think I'd rather just hang onto Coleman.

Take over as in best stats among the 4 RB's. It's a fantasy mess with Smallwood as the lead, Sproles and Clement to spell and Adams doing the most on the ground

I just want a steady 8+ points per game out of my flex. Hopefully he can at least do that.

Just got sent the following trade

Screenshot_20181107-150617_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Declined and countered with Richard & Goodwin for his Gurley

Back
Top Bottom