**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Do I drop Tucker (on bye), Lockett or Rams D/ST for a kicker this week? For some reason I want to hold Tucker for ROS. And I have Chiefs D/ST in my lineup.

trying to trade for either Fournette, Howard, or McGuire before the deadline for the playoff push....

EDIT: I got McGuire for Golloday... I have Adams, JuJu and Keenan as my WR's.... Backs are Miller, Drake, Doug, Blount, J. Will, and Rexy...also Hyde :sick:

Last edited:
Do I drop Tucker (on bye), Lockett or Rams D/ST for a kicker this week? For some reason I want to hold Tucker for ROS. And I have Chiefs D/ST in my lineup.
I couldn't drop Tucker.. I'm dropping my backup QB Wilson . What kicker are you trying to get?

Mcguire is still available in my main league. Hesitant on stashing him with our short bench, you think he'd be a viable play sometime this season?

Would anyone trade their alex collins and Doug martin for mark ingram and cortland sutton.

Neither collins or martin have been in my lineup this season. Ingram may be a flex play for me.

Other running backs are Conner, bell, Howard, Cobb. Wide receivers are julio, Diggs, mike Evan's, dez

Standard scoring

Last edited:
Any chance Barber can replicate what Coleman did to the Skins last week. He's chillin in the FA pool, my RBs are Michel, Miller, Davis, Duke

Mcguire is still available in my main league. Hesitant on stashing him with our short bench, you think he'd be a viable play sometime this season?

I think so... Crowell has a soft tissue issue he's dealing with and if they start to tank, McGuire will get majority of work...

I need a kicker.. Thanks.

Screenshot_20181108-163646.jpg

Facing off against my wife this week, i whooped her last time but Pit & GB were on a bye. She has Ben & AB I had Rodgers Adams & Juju.

Ima need all TDs to be Conner running or thrown to Juju plz

none to AB is cool with me but **** Connor. I hate the Connor own in my league, lucky ***

Back
Top Bottom