**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Why wouldn’t Eli be playing. He checked the ball down to Saqoun 16 times in a game once.

Why wouldn’t Eli be playing. He checked the ball down to Saqoun 16 times in a game once.

You really think they are going to start Eli all 16 games when they drafted a QB 6th overall this year? That team is going to be piss, plus they had OBJ to take the top off last year

He faced 8 in the box at a percentage that was less than all of the other top running backs last year. If Shepard and Tate both miss time his percentage of 8 in the box rushes is going to go from like 20% to 40%. I think people are undervaluing what OBJ forced defenses to do

Last edited:
Yeah I do think they are going to start Eli all 16 games. Give this nightmare rookie a year to “learn” I’d imagine was the plan all along.

But yeah it’s still reasonable to think Saqoun could regress with how bad that offense is gonna be and how much focus will be on him

Y’all can laugh at me for this but I’m not touching saquon in the top 5 this year. Giants have an awful offensive line, literally no wide receivers, and at some point Daniel Jones is going to be out there doing his best Nate Peterman impression so he is going to be worthless at the end of the season. Imagine how ****ty that offense is going to be with Evan engrams as the number 1 receiving option and Daniel Jones learning on the job after they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I see a 2018 David Johnson type season for him this next coming season. High end rb2/low end rb1 but not worth a top 3 pick

I can see it but they were just as bad this past year and Saquon still dominated. Shepard will miss only a game or two if at all, Tate will miss 4 games but is appealing it and Engram is one of the best receiving TE’s in the game. These types of receiving options make me believe the Giants wanna be real conservative and just feed Saquon and check down all game to him and these other slot type of guys.

How early am I going to have to reach for Cooper Kupp and Chris Godwin in a 0.5 PPR league.....

My drafts take place right after the third week of preseason and the week before the regular season.

How early am I going to have to reach for Cooper Kupp and Chris Godwin in a 0.5 PPR league.....

My drafts take place right after the third week of preseason and the week before the regular season.

I totally see Kupp going starting R4. Godwin, maybe R6 and after?

I might have to pounce on David Montgomery in R3 depending on what the board looks like.

12 team PPR. Our draft order was set last night and I'm #10.

I might have to pounce on David Montgomery in R3 depending on what the board looks like.

12 team PPR. Our draft order was set last night and I'm #10.

I’m keeping an eye on him. I’m always weary about taking rookie RB’s that high though.

I’m keeping an eye on him. I’m always weary about taking rookie RB’s that high though.

Same but from all accounts it sounds like Nagy LOVES him. Howard is gone and that's 207 touches that need to be replaced.

With Mike Davis, David Montgomery, Tarik Cohen (they've been calling each other Run DMC :lol::pimp:) I anticipate Montgomery taking the bulk of those. Cohen is about to be used all over in passing downs out the backfield . the slot / out wide. I don't see him carrying the ball much.

Anybody thinking of pairing 2 of the KC boys early in the 1st and 2nd?

Hill/Mahomes
Williams/Mahomes

People are taking Mahomes 2nd round. Would you consider it?

Anybody thinking of pairing 2 of the KC boys early in the 1st and 2nd?

Hill/Mahomes
Williams/Mahomes

People are taking Mahomes 2nd round. Would you consider it?

I would. Almost seems like he's taken over Aaron Rodgers as the QB to get in the first couple of rounds. Depending on how your league is set, he has a chance to easily be the best overall scorer.

I would. Almost seems like he's taken over Aaron Rodgers as the QB to get in the first couple of rounds. Depending on how your league is set, he has a chance to easily be the best overall scorer.

Yeah I was thinking today... Why not double down on both of them. It's a fresh draft for us, but after this draft it's a keeper league. PPR league, basically double down on the Mahomes to Hill or Williams combo.

I would have to take Hill or Williams at #10 though... and then on the snake back around at #15 take Mahomes.

Just something I was thinking. Then in the third getting a Josh Jacobs / Montgomery

Back
Top Bottom