Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
Good lord England was sloppy as shh in the box just there.. lucky they somehow got away with it

tumblr_paj766u7p91rjev45o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_paj8gg4WGZ1tet16lo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pajbbsgUTU1tet16lo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pajbjvaWlx1tet16lo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pajcc6ziqL1tet16lo2_1280.jpg

pLATINum sound-off

-I don't know but there is something about S.Korea I like. Is it the passing game? the commitment? the jerseys? I don't think they are a bad team as some people say. I think if they had a quality finisher they could do some damage. The team just cant score.

-Swedan is boring. That is all.

-Panama played better than I thought. I think they played better than Costa Rica. Unfortunately they lack the talent needed to cause an upset.

-It is hard to gauge Belgium because they couldn't score on Panama is the first half but then scored 3 in the second.

-England is somewhere between a good Scandinavian team and a bad Contender.

-Tunisia's goalkeeper should have stopped Kane's goal. The winning head pass to Kane header took forever...watch it again. He could have moved toward it.

England continue to be very generous to their opponents and gift them goals that were completely preventable. If it's not the goalkeeper dropping a shot that wasn't that difficult, then it's a defender committing a penalty on a situation that wasn't dangerous.

Japan with the clutch W even though they needed the help of the refs

Now for Poland to get the W to take control of the group :smokin .

France, England or Argentina with the all blacks got the nicest kits so far

The telemundo commentary is getting tense.
Dude keeps opposing all of the female’s comments. She said height will help win headers and he says height does nothing if you dont know how to head. She says a star like Lewa can turn a game around and he says a star needs someone to give him the ball. Its been like this all game. Finally she just said are you gonna oppose everything i say lol

Back
Top Bottom