Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me...but I feel that if we pull this game 7 out, we will win the world series....

Just me
I feel the same way, momentum is overstated/overrated but this really feels like Red Sox/Yanks in ‘04. Not in the sense of rivalry, but from emotional standpoint of a team being down in a series, with the weight of past failures looming, but overcoming in historic fashion. As for the Rays, they’re pretty good and their starters > ATL’s. Rays lineup, even with Arozarena, don’t seem as deep as the Braves lineup.

It’s all about today though, similarly to Fried earlier in this series the Dodgers made Anderson work the first inning but couldn’t execute with runners on base. If Catman could get through this lineup twice and give up a run at most then I’d like LA’s chances.

B78E16CE-D669-417F-94B7-E40DE4C5E5C7.jpeg

let’s go.

As the game gets close I'm getting that familiar uneasiness. I know for players it’s different because they’ve been in Game 7 mode for the past two days and have come out victorious, and they obviously believe they can pull this off. Folks might say Houston came back from 0-3 just to lose in Game 7, but that team obviously overachieved while this Dodger team has just started to resemble itself again in that past 3-4 games. Maybe that’s where the hope lies, in the fact that the players remembered who the **** they are because if they go in with the uneasiness of us fans then it’s a wrap LOL! Go Dodgers, in a year so improbable hopefully the seemingly impossible happen again.

As the game gets close I'm getting that familiar uneasiness. I know for players it’s different because they’ve been in Game 7 mode for the past two days and have come out victorious, and they obviously believe they can pull this off. Folks might say Houston came back from 0-3 just to lose in Game 7, but that team obviously overachieved while this Dodger team has just started to resemble itself again in that past 3-4 games. Maybe that’s where the hope lies, in the fact that the players remembered who the **** they are because if they go in with the uneasiness of us fans then it’s a wrap LOL! Go Dodgers, in a year so improbable hopefully the seemingly impossible happen again.

Nervous right now....so nervous...

Mookie has been getting it done on the defensive end...

But I need his bat to wake up today.

We need all hands on deck man...

Really gotta wonder how this shakes out...what does Dave have planned?

No way we get more than 4 outta May... we used a ton of relievers....

My heart is about to come out of my chest...

Really gotta wonder how this shakes out...what does Dave have planned?

No way we get more than 4 outta May... we used a ton of relievers....

My heart is about to come out of my chest...
I think they’d be happy to get two clean innings out of May before handing it to Gonsolin. The baton-passing is tricky because what if May or Gonsolin is on a roll, do you still keep it fresh by handing off to Urias, etc?

I think they’d be happy to get two clean innings out of May before handing it to Gonsolin. The baton-passing is tricky because what if May or Gonsolin is on a roll, do you still keep it fresh by handing off to Urias, etc?

One move could cost us the game. We are depending on Dave for a perfect game...

Every move made by the losing manager will be criticized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom