Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally posting my Los Angeles Dodgers Sandy Koufax wool jersey I've had for over a year now. Made in U.S.A. too.

I'm still pissed off I can't find an accurate 1960s Dodgers fitted hat to go with it though. :emoji_angry:

IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG

I'm finally posting my Los Angeles Dodgers Sandy Koufax wool jersey I've had for over a year now. Made in U.S.A. too.

I'm still pissed off I can't find an accurate 1960s Dodgers fitted hat to go with it though. :emoji_angry:

IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG

Check out the Locker Room in Downey. Just went a few days ago and they got a gang of different fitteds. Lots of WS merch too.

Check out the Locker Room in Downey. Just went a few days ago and they got a gang of different fitteds. Lots of WS merch too.

Thanks for notifying me.

But I'm skeptical they have the Cooperstown Collection style I prefer, the accurate ones with the green under brim and without the MLB logo on the back and New Era logo on the side. 🙄

How are y’all displaying your magazines? I’m thinking of framing them, but looking for other ideas.

This Sandy Koufax is the last of the 4 wool Dodgers jerseys I have.
IMG_4570.JPG
IMG_4572.JPG

I saw Koufax occasionally at Dodger Stadium when I used to attend games and was able to upgrade my seating. This is from 2017 NLDS Game 2.
IMG_9906.JPG

ITS TIME TO COME HOME NOLAN.

I feel like I've been asking Nolan to come home since he got in the league, but this time it makes too much sense.

Rockies SUCK, they will lose Nolan next year with his opt out. Rockies would hate to trade him within the division, but Dodgers can give them all the pieces they want ... prospects + big league

Last edited:
Who are they speculating we give up?

I don’t think there’s been names from the Dodgers’ side attached yet. The story is more so how the Rockies are experiencing financial windfall, realize Nolan may bounce, and want to get as much value as possible but the market is thin because folks are clinging to prospects.

Like y’all stated, the sad thing is that this may indicate how they’re going to let Seags bounce. It was always a possibility because one of Seager, Belli, or Buehler weren’t going to be re-signed. Maybe it comes down to whether they believe Seags would be able to provide plus defense at 3rd, because that’s where he was going to end up eventually. Nolan is already the best 3B, with an amazing bat from the right side. Kind of a perfect storm.

Call me a hater but Seager got a better career average and is 3 years younger....and isn't hittin in Coors half the year.....

I mean it'd be great to get him but if I have to make the decision now, I'd rather pay Seags.

^^^
We all may be wrong, they could trade for Nolan AND keep Seags. When they had talks about trading for Lindor, it didn't seem like a definite that they'd let Seager walk. Maybe the assumption they would let him walk now is because he had a great season, post season, and is represented by Boras, which indicates they'd likely seek the biggest contract.

End of the day, Dodgers can financially keep everyone, especially all of the staff they laid off recently :smh:

Last edited:
Totally agree.

if my choice is Seags OR Arenado then I’m going Seags. He brought us the ring. He was the mvp. He’s younger. He hits just as well.

we have the money to keep Urias, Buehler, Bellinger, Seags, May, and in my opinion those should be all the guys we make sure stay in Dodger Blue the next 5 years to pair with Mookie.

Seager is a Boras client, so we all know how that usually goes.

Although Seager had a tremendous year, you can’t forget he’s been injury prone. That’s something you have to consider when throwing so many years/money his way. Nolan hasn’t really been bit by the injury bug until this year I believe.

But the question is, would Nolan opt out next year if the Dodgers acquired him? That’s something they have to consider as to what package they’re going to offer. With covid and all the uncertainty, who knows what salaries/contracts are going to look like across MLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom