Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS champs Fitted came in yesterday from fanatics.

Attachments

• FFB69F40-EEAD-4BDA-B2D0-2713D96F60F9.jpeg
    FFB69F40-EEAD-4BDA-B2D0-2713D96F60F9.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 85
  • B8046EE9-894B-4EB6-B683-3588B7164B46.jpeg
    B8046EE9-894B-4EB6-B683-3588B7164B46.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 89
I’m at the top of the park store at the stadium right now to get a hat for my big *** head, the markup is nuts. 43 on fanatics/mlb shop, 58 here at the stadium

I’m at the top of the park store at the stadium right now to get a hat for my big *** head, the markup is nuts. 43 on fanatics/mlb shop, 58 here at the stadium

Hope you didn’t get it! So many more places are getting their shipments in within the past couple days.

Seager is a Boras client, so we all know how that usually goes.

Although Seager had a tremendous year, you can’t forget he’s been injury prone. That’s something you have to consider when throwing so many years/money his way. Nolan hasn’t really been bit by the injury bug until this year I believe.

But the question is, would Nolan opt out next year if the Dodgers acquired him? That’s something they have to consider as to what package they’re going to offer. With covid and all the uncertainty, who knows what salaries/contracts are going to look like across MLB.

I gotta believe they don’t make any type of deal without Arenado agreeing to not exercise the opt out. Will be interesting to see if anything happens.

Hope you didn’t get it! So many more places are getting their shipments in within the past couple days.

I just said screw it they restocked on mlb shop but I did the math and with shipping it would only be a couple bucks less.

plus I’m impatient :lol:

So this Giants fan decided to be bold on the morning of Opening Day on Twitter because she thought the internet was a safe space. :emoji_angry:🙄🤡👎
Giants fan.jpg

Then she turned her account private later that day. I'm pretty sure realized it wasn't a safe space after Dodgers fans did their thing and gave her the business thereafter. I stayed out of it because I didn't need to waste my energy because others would do the work. 😆

Then I discovered her account was deactivated a few days after Opening Day. Dodgers fans really put her into submission and ran her butt off Twitter like that. 😲💀

I gotta believe they don’t make any type of deal without Arenado agreeing to not exercise the opt out. Will be interesting to see if anything happens.

This is how I look at it. Arenado wants out of Rado. Rockies know if they don’t trade him now and get some young talent they can control for a while he might walk.

Arenado knows damn well if he opts out the bag might not look the same considering how the market is to play out with the whole pandi. So if he goes to the dodgers he’ll stay put and honor his contract.

In Fleeceman we trust that Rado will eat some of that contract in the trade.

That's crazy! Fanatics do be charging like $7 shipping on everything though....I remember when every code they dropped came with "+ free shipping" but that aint the case no more.

Any idea where to find a white Seager replica with the WS patch? All I can find is the blue alternate replica otherwise $350 for the authentic :wow:

Fanatics got a good deal on World Series authentics.
And raise has $200 gift cards for $174 which makes it even less. Should I do a Seager or Urias. Leaning toward Urias since I’ve seen Seager jerseys pop up on eBay here and there.

E775C7CB-2487-4FBB-97C0-84A8349CF1F8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom