Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got there early. Like 445. Read on Twitter it took them 1-2 hours to get into the stadium. Park wasn’t full at 710, as expected here in LA. But I would say by 4th inning or so, stadium was pretty much packed. Even a chick in my row was like, I just got anxiety because of how packed it got all of a sudden. Lol.
Yup, couple friends went to the game as well. Said the centerfield plaza was stupid packed. :lol: and concession lines were hella long. We're officially byke! :smokin

i heard it took people an hour to get from the 101 off ramp to parking :sick:
Yep. I usually park in one of the nearby neighborhoods near the Vin Skully
Yup, couple friends went to the game as well. Said the centerfield plaza was stupid packed. :lol: and concession lines were hella long. We're officially byke! :smokin
84B0AB75-9479-4489-A56E-AACE142B885A.jpeg

the energy definitely different, but honestly glad i was able to catch a game at limited capacity lol. got to enjoy most of the new additions at my leisure

this. I loved the vibe of last night’s game but it was nice with no lines at the concessions, quick in and out of the stadium, and being able to enjoy the renovated center field pavilion with no headaches :lol:

Anything less than a sweep should be considered a disappointment this weekend.
Can’t wait for next week’s series vs SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom