Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Joined Mar 1, 2004
Cat man isn’t starting pitcher material. Dude can’t go deep for ****.

Need to trade the whole farm system and get Max Scherzer :lol:

Joined Oct 25, 2006
I don’t know, Gonsolin was solid last year and he’s coming off an injury this year. He’s proven that he’s more than serviceable as a starter. Offense is just anemic once again, can’t keep being essentially homer or bust…

Joined Oct 16, 2010
Taking the fam to Star Wars night and getting the bobble head. Gonna be sitting in section 50, what entrance should I come through, I’m drawing a blank on which would park me closest.

Joined Dec 19, 2013
Taking the fam to Star Wars night and getting the bobble head. Gonna be sitting in section 50, what entrance should I come through, I’m drawing a blank on which would park me closest.
I think you have to enter through a certain entrance with those event tickets to pick up the bobblehead. It'll say it on the ticket on the MLB Ballpark app

Joined Oct 25, 2006
Excited to watch JoJo’s debut for real. Didn’t know he was a two-way player for a bit in college before switching to solely pitching.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now