Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at game 5. It was intense af.
The Wilmer check swing to end the series was bs but ultimately i couldn’t even get that mad bc the giants had plenty of opportunities to score, they just couldn’t get it done.

Belt would’ve helped but the dodgers were without Muncy & Kershaw so that’s not a valid excuse either.

Good game. Good series. Good season.
Congrats dodgers fans 🤝

Psokbd.gif

I’d imagine ATL would be demoralized if they drop Game 1 to a squad running a bullpen game with opener. Mind games indeed, but of course if it doesn’t pan out you’d have traditional critics/media ready to prow LOL.

End of the day it makes sense and I’d rather have a rested Max go for Game 2 with Walker and Urias at home.

I’d imagine ATL would be demoralized if they drop Game 1 to a squad running a bullpen game with opener. Mind games indeed, but of course if it doesn’t pan out you’d have traditional critics/media ready to prow LOL.

End of the day it makes sense and I’d rather have a rested Max go for Game 2 with Walker and Urias at home.
Yeah, we just don't have enough starters right now because of Kersh's injury :smh:

What's up with Price, though? Why don't we ever start him? It's not like he's *** or anything. He hurt? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom