Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB.tv running on the 360, proxy set up, feels GREAT to have beisbol back on the tele since we've cut the cord.

I'm now officially prepped for the season :smokin

Crawford has been pretty solid for us this season.

Dodgers win! :smokin
Kershaw did his thing again.

Last edited:
11 runs scored and 8 runs against through 5 games.

Crawford still cooking, Kemp will be Kemp soon, but the 7 and 8 holes are just ugly. They can't get an infielder for Capuano or Lilly?

Last edited:
went to the game Wednesday and last night, my god are hitting sucks *** right now.

still dont understand how people get there at the 4th inning and people leaving before take me out to the ball game starts
mean.gif

From Saturday:
Yasiel Puig brought the Lookouts to within one run in the bottom of the ninth, leading off the frame with a solo blast to center field.

“That was a one-armed swing on a curveball, and he hit it over everything,” Reed said of Puig’s towering shot. “I’m not surprised. He’s a big man, he’s strong and he can do those type of things. Not too many people can. He can."

Puig, who struck out in his first two plate appearances, finished 1-for-4.

Our RISP stats look atrocious right now :lol: but I know these guys will pick it up. I'm just glad Crawford is looking great.

11 runs scored and 8 runs against through 5 games.

Crawford still cooking, Kemp will be Kemp soon, but the 7 and 8 holes are just ugly. They can't get an infielder for Capuano or Lilly?

They could have gotten one for Harang but so much for that :lol: wishful thinking; I think Cap gets shipped sometime in the next month

Ethier would be the odd man out....could see us getting a 3B.

With that said, Sellers with the pop

I doubt anybody takes crawfords contract. Although they both may not be the greatest contracts, ethier has the least money/years due

I think espn had an article saying that a Ethier/Kinsler trade would be the best option cause they both have similar contracts and are the same age (kinsler is 10 weeks younger) and it would allow texas to bring up profar and us bring up Puig.

I'll be keeping a close eye out for Headley this year :nerd:

Padres make it a point not to trade anyone to us, :lol:

Solid series, still not happy about the offensive black hole after Ethier bats. I can live with minimal production from Ellis. However Cruz and whoever they put in Punto/Uribe/Sellers is just terrible.

Pitching has been great so far.

Lilly is done. No other way to put it.

A Kinsler/Ethier trade won't materialize any time soon. On top of everything it will be an exchange of two fan favorites.

Last edited:
^the bottom of the lineup is a black hole for sure. how long more is hanley out? the month of april?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom