Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn sucks for Ryu. When he isn’t hurt he’s one of the top dudes in the league but that injury bug has hit him hard.

Only silver lining from this is the Dodgers’ front office not feeling justified for continuing to skip out on legit signings.

Buehler washed too
I took him in the fifth round of the NT fantasy league thinking he'd be one of my keepers for next season. Not looking for Buehler today or against the D-backs in his first '19 start. Far cry from the good version we saw in the playoffs against the Brew Crew and Sox in WS.

I took him in the fifth round of the NT fantasy league thinking he'd be one of my keepers for next season. Not looking for Buehler today or against the D-backs in his first '19 start. Far cry from the good version we saw in the playoffs against the Brew Crew and Sox in WS.

It’s the mustache. Dude needs to take that off ASAP.

Lol but the only thing I can tell is he’s getting rattled early and easy leading to big innings, he was cold as ice last season. Extra pressure on himself this year, being on the opening day roster and set in the rotation...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom