Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than enough. Realistically, we'll trade to anyone who wants to take on his contract.

Hmmm ... ASG in MIA, then 3 game series there ... :nerd:

& the futures game being played ... with verdugo and yadier ... interesting

Last edited:
amazing 1st half man [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

it dont stop tho leassgooo

Kongrats on a great 1st half, enjoy the break, n right back to it on friday :smokin

Hopefully cody kan get that hr derby crown n the nl kan snag hfa

Go Dodgers Go!

I wouldn't be oppose to it. Wouldn't be surprised if the nerds traded Verdugo for some more help.

It's time to go all in. Cant be wasting Kersh's prime anymore. Da man deserves a ring :smh:

^quite the opposite actually. Marlins will probably trade Stanton for peanuts if that means unloading his monster contract. Ozuna and Yelich, on the other hand, are going to demand large asking prices from the Marlins.

I would love to have Stanton, but that contract has disaster written all over it if he gets hurt or declines.

to be fair i'd imagine anyone trading for stanton would ask the marlins to cover a portion of that salary

I would love to have Stanton, but that contract has disaster written all over it if he gets hurt or declines.
THIS

As much as I love him, we don't need him. With how this team is playing, I'd rather them go after a legit ace to slide behind Kershaw. I don't trust hill, maeda, bmac, wood, etc come playoff time.

Ya losing Urias hurt us. We've seen this before where our rotation fails. Maeda was almost an auto L last year so another legit arm would be nice during that time.

I think the rotation is fine
Feel like we need a quality lefty in the bullpen though
Losing Urias did hurt in that regard

Last edited:
I think the rotation is fine
Feel like we need a quality lefty in the bullpen though
It's always fine until the playoff starts. Then the wheels fall off. I'm not trying to see Kersh try to pitch game 1, 3, and 7 every damn series
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom