Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t it feel like an afterthought about Seager not on the roster?
Culberson has stepped up real nicely
Still miss Seager a little bit since we don’t have a real cleanup hitter in our lineup with JT being moved into the 2 spot and Cody in the 3rd spot
But team has stepped it up!

Ron Darling the moment the walk off happened

giphy.gif

I've been waiting for moments like last night my whole life. Now we gotta atleast get one game in Chicago so we can close the series out back at home game 5 with Kersh prob.

This bullpen has been everything. Team getting timely hits this series too. Watching that walk off with my wife and son, on a Sunday night, was one of the coolest sports moments of my life.

I've been waiting for moments like last night my whole life. Now we gotta atleast get one game in Chicago so we can close the series out back at home game 5 with Kersh prob.

Game 5 is in CHI I believe. 3-2-3 format. Let’s close it out in CHI.

Man, I just realized Bryant-Rizzo-Contreras have gone 2 for 22 with 11 K's. Obviously things will change a bit going to Chicago, but it helps that our usual suspects (Taylor, Turner, Belly, and Puig) are continuing to do their thing.

Damn I didn't realize it was 2-3-2. It def was important that we go to Chi up 2-0.

Watching it on tv is awesome but seeing it live is unreal.
I was lucky I was in attendance when Steve Finely hit that grand slam to beat the sf. Those chills homie...crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom