Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best friend is a die hard Dodger fan. Thinks you guys have absolutely zero chance of bringing Harper in. Says anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer or uneducated as to how Friedman does business.

Kinda weird to hear him say that when literally every report I have read thinks its realistic and basically all of you guys think it is too.

Very odd conversation I just had, given everything I am reading.

Out of character? Certainly. But doesn’t mean absolutely zero.

Let him know he can Get his negative, know it all *** attitude the **** outta here. We don’t need that riding with the boys in blue.

Insert Ari Gold gif.

Polluck looking for 6 years? Easy pass.

Looks like the dodgers were close to get veteran cervelli but trade was 22’d.

Merry Christmas, NT Dodger fam! May our gift be an outrageous free agent signing.
This is all we want for XMas :blush:

11ukhp2.jpg

^^^
I definitely think Bryce may have some douche tendencies. However, after rooting hard for half a seasons worth of Machado, I figured I can keep doing it for anyone else if the talent is there. At the end of the day, Bryce has showed some passion which is cool and hopefully outweighs the immaturity.

Last year:
Fans: "We need to trade for the young stud outfielder from the Marlins, prospects aren't a problem..."
Front office: "Here's a familiar outfielder you've known and loved that we traded for *Matt Kemp* "

This year:
Fans: "We need to trade for the young stud catcher from the Marlins, prospects AND money aren't a problem..."
Front office: "Here's a familiar catcher you've known and loved that we traded for *Russell Martin* "

Next year (prediction):
Fans: "We need to trade for a stud pitcher in his prime with years of control..."
Front office: "Here's a familiar pitcher you've known and loved that we traded for *Greinke* "

:wow: :rofl:

yo martins numbers from last year were worse than austin's - we're in it for the nostalgia guys!

Also looks like no Harper. So we traded Puig fpr nothing. This offense is going to be hard to watch

Our window was '17 and '18 :smh:

Last edited:
Also looks like no Harper. So we traded Puig fpr nothing. This offense is going to be hard to watch

:smh:

:lol:

Been saying it all along, dodgers weren’t going to sign him unless he wanted to sign a 3-4 year contract. Bryce isn’t leaving that much money on the table.

Traded away decent assets to save $10 million, what a waste of a trade. They could/should have gotten way more/better in return.

Padres suck, giants suck, dbacks digressed, so the division is there for the taking once again.

Just get ready to have K ike bat 3rd or cleanup for you in the most important games of the year :lol:

Looks like theyre gonna continue to go with the model that was gotten them to the series but not enough to win it.

They hope to find diamonds in the rough: CT3, Max ...

Make a trade here and there at deadline and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom