Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the blue jay I wanted. But I guess it works if it’s just for this season.

I know he had a down year, but I’d really like Stroman taking the mound for the Dodgers at some point. The fire that guy plays with is something I love seeing. %100 Napoleon complex but I enjoy it.

I'm pissed...
But but but..... Bryce Harper is still available :lol:

Like LA said above, dodgers will keep the same model that has gotten them to the World Series.

Keeping the same team and adjust at the trade deadline depending how well/bad the team is doing

Last edited:
Blueprint is pretty effective. Again, in 2017 Dodgers lost in game 7 of the World Series because the player they traded for lost his 2nd game due to tipping pitches.

2018, they lose arguably their best position player in Seager and replaced him with the best one available in the summer. If Seager was healthy last year, who knows who they would’ve traded for instead of Machado.

I’m definitely disappointed so far this offseason but I still trust the front office to make moves this season. Kluber/Realmuto are more likely to drop a little more in value during the season because their teams become more desperate.

damn joc was one of the dudes who was woke during the playoffs

Looks like theyre clearing room for AJ, his righty bat is needed

My heart tells me "no", on if he's better than Puig and Kemp, but Pollock plays solid defense with traditionally great number against lefties. If he's healthy, he's more than worth the 4/$50million. I'm just glad they did SOMETHING.

We’ve had a need for right handed hitting for years now, then we trade two away and sign one. I guess this is just the economics of baseball and staying under the tax but smh, Yasiel :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom