Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Roberts for taking Walker out. 120 pitches? C'mon :lol:. Problem is Kershaw came in like he just pitched a double header
120, Yes. It's a stat.

But the biggest "stat" of the night is Walker pretty much not letting the Nats hit anything out of the infield. Ride your ace til he blows it himself. He got you there.

Dodgers playing prevent defense with old *** Kershaw instead of being aggressive, sticking with the hot hand, and playing to win imo

120, Yes. It's a stat.

But the biggest "stat" of the night is Walker pretty much not letting the Nats hit anything out of the infield. Ride your ace til he blows it himself. He got you there.

Dodgers playing prevent defense with old *** Kershaw instead of being aggressive, sticking with the hot hand, and playing to win imo

Ehh his pitch count was up, he was getting wild and his spot in the order was coming up. It was the right call imo.

Letting washedshaw come back out vs rendon and Soto though :stoneface:

120, Yes. It's a stat.

I mean..it's a 'stat' that tells you a guy is about to blow it. It's a move you can't really criticize too hard because it's a common sense strategy. He had two shaky innings, I would've taken him out too tbh. Leave him in and we're still calling Dave an idiot

God if Matt Adams does something here I'm going to break my TV

edit: fat first basemen named Matt give me nightmares

Kersh had me like
E3533B85-D939-47D5-BE96-F8C531FBF62E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom