Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

My eyes were in the back of my head watching this. :rolleyes Our offense was too good to get shutout. Blame your pathetic offense in that game. Then Snell gassin up Morten like we didn't just bomb on him in game 3. :lol: Plus Big Game Buehler going on full rest. This should've been over in 5 if it weren't for Broxton 2.0. Cmon man :smh:

Dodgers stayed stagnant on signing good cheap labor, specifically starting and relief pitching I mean the market and numbers this offseason should favor Andrew Friedman and his way of signing guys.

They already missed out on Corey Kluber. I don't know why they didn't go after Brad Hand for good bullpen help.

They should go after Masahiro Tanaka since he's still a viable starter. They need a token Japanese guy in the rotation with Kenta Maeda gone. And Japanese fans are loyal enough to come see him pitch at Dodger Stadium.

There are some people that are saying Yu Darvish is better than Clayton Kershaw right now on Twitter.
Laugh.gif

It's Kershaw >>> Darvish all day, every day, and any day.

RIP to Sutton, a long and great career with many years in the Blue.

Still no news on JT signing, what do y'all think about Semien? I'd like him for the right price and he could be moved around the infield.

Ya Bauer is pretty out there mentally but he's all about baseball for sure. From the stories about him as a guy he's pretty interesting.

So Kíke to Boston is picking up steam.
Reports say the Dodgers are looking for a right handed hitting infielder.

am I missing something?

Going to root for Kiké until he’s done playing, one of my favorite recent Dodgers. It’s not just the money he left for, Cora is going to ensure Kiké gets 4-500 ABs a season. Really wish LA gave him a better look as the everyday 2B.

I'm happy for Kiké, got some money and I assume gets a starting job somewhere. Not sure if he fits at 2nd but I hope at the very least he gets to play every day. Thanks for the fun times and good luck Kiké.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom