Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether y’all hate him or love him, Bauer really may be signing with the Dodgers. At least Buehler gets a long with him I guess...

Whether y’all hate him or love him, Bauer really may be signing with the Dodgers. At least Buehler gets a long with him I guess...

Anything that makes the team better, I'm with. As long as he doesn't cause drama, I'm good with him.

I always wanted the Dodgers to get Trevor Bauer all along during this offseason, but only at 4 years maximum, not a long-term deal like Gerrit Cole with the Yankees, especially not for a starting pitcher. Bauer in the mix with their established starting staff would be really dominant and bolster their repeat bid. And Dodger Stadium is a pitcher-friendly park.

I'm still pissed off they remained stagnant with free agent signings because they missed out on good starting pitching and bullpen help with the names that were available at low prices this offseason. I can't believe they didn't go for Corey Kluber, Masahiro Tanaka, Jon Lester, Brad Hand, and some others. Dodgers had the leverage to go low on them because they're the reigning champions and those dudes needed work. Take less to potentially win a championship was a good selling point.

Fugfhj.gif

I need Rosenthal to confirm >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom