Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have stands at stadium? They give you the print if you sign up for times?
Yep. 2 months for $28. 8 Sunday deliveries and all access to their online content. Then you pick one giveaway. Try got two coolers, a blanket and a sweater. And the print

Random. But has anyone in here ever sat in the dugout club or those baseline club seats before? I know they’re a bit pricy. But is it worth it. I figured if I can only fly back and make it to a few games during the season. I midas whale treat myself for one of the games that I do go to.

Random. But has anyone in here ever sat in the dugout club or those baseline club seats before? I know they’re a bit pricy. But is it worth it. I figured if I can only fly back and make it to a few games during the season. I midas whale treat myself for one of the games that I do go to.
I actually just purchased some baseline club seats for the game against the Astros. From reviews I’ve seen, I’ve heard they’re worth it. Great views plus the buffet and in seat service make it worth it from what I’ve read.

LA times got me. Been wanting the print they have at the stadium to frame. Finally but the bullet and paid $28 for 2 months of Sunday times. Having it sent to my mom’s house. Lol. And a dodgers cooler.
2D960C6F-AEA1-4D31-99C8-64C2C1F966F2.jpeg

reminds me that i need to get the one i bought off ebay framed

Ex got us into the stadium club
Definitely recommend that

LOL Joe and Orel spent a good 30 seconds talking about Reks using “Sexy Can I?” as his walk up song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom