Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
they really doing this

denzel-relieved.gif

I don’t know if they’re capable of it the way the bats have been. But a big inning right here could potentially change the momentum of the entire series.

Nothing the bats have shown this entire postseason has given me any confidence they can string that together though.

hopefully that 8th inning changes the momentum of this entire series. 5 outs away from being down 3-0. Now you got a chance to even things up tomorrow against their bullpen.

The Braves stole two games this weekend. Give them credit for executing and handling business. The Dodgers stole one back today. The Dodgers ultimately have the better overall team. But anything can happen in October so that doesn’t guarantee anything in a best of 7 series.

I know LA traffic sucks. But leaving early in a 3 run game in the playoffs is beyond me. You just need to runners on to get the tying run to the plate.

But hell I remember people started taking off around the 11th inning of game 3 against Boston during the World Series in 2018 and that was a tie game. Cool with me though as I was on the field level behind home plate from the 12th on at that game.

I know LA traffic sucks. But leaving early in a 3 run game in the playoffs is beyond me. You just need to runners on to get the tying run to the plate.

But hell I remember people started taking off around the 11th inning of game 3 against Boston during the World Series in 2018 and that was a tie game. Cool with me though as I was on the field level behind home plate from the 12th on at that game.

lucky it was a 5 pm start, game ended at like 1 AM lol

I say this as a white man, but I’m quite sure it was only white fans who bailed early.

lucky it was a 5 pm start, game ended at like 1 AM lol

It sure did. Ended up going to Leos tacos afterward and it was a bunch of other heads who were at the game who went there afterward. That day was dope though. I drunkenly bought a ticket for game 3 after they went up 3-2 on the brewers and paid more than I should’ve as prices dropped a lot after they lost the first 2 in Boston. Plus I had to work that day.

Told my manager a few days prior I wasn’t going to lie to her and call out sick because she was always fair with me. But I ended up getting a ticket for game 3 and would it be possible to get off at 2 so I could go to the game and get there on time and that I was willing to take whatever write up I would potentially get for the last minute notice.

She straight up told me she appreciated the honesty and me being upfront with her and to just use my sick hours or pto and take the day off, told me something about how she really respected the fact I didn’t bs her.

I say this as a white man, but I’m quite sure it was only white fans who bailed early.

yep. It was pretty much the whites who left early lol.

I guess I gotta stop calling the clown Bellibum :lol:
Cody revamped his stance/swing mid season, which is hard AF to do. Obviously quicker to the ball and made contact like today possible. Ironic that it looks more Griffey-like because Griffey once said he never tried to hit homers, just hard line drives. Cody said the same after that he just tried to get the barrel on it, good things happen with the right approaches but props to him for working his *** off with so much criticism.

Real OGs know never to park in the stadium. Gotta park in the side streets near the stadium or that $5 Lot 13 parking lot near the entrance. Easy 10-15 min walk and you're on the freeway :pimp:
Benny speaks the truth. My cousin, who is an NYY fan, did this for the first time today. Complained about the walk but when he realized I saved him cash from parking, he was happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom