OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD::

Who the #%@^ is McTyer and why do I keep seeing him out there?

This team is so boring. No excitement

I’d disagree with that... the defense is pretty damn solid, better than we’ve seen in a long time.

But there is a GLARING weakness across from Howard. Tak played well at the end of last year, no idea why he’s not getting run.

Having Brock throw an out route from the opposite hash :lol:

McTyer giving up a TD.

I’d disagree with that... the defense is pretty damn solid, better than we’ve seen in a long time.

But there is a GLARING weakness across from Howard. Tak played well at the end of last year, no idea why he’s not getting run.

Tank?

Yea, auto correct kept going to Tak for some reason.

Tank**

:lol:

WHY ARE YOU NOT LEARNING?!?

McTyer is pure food... just leave a Safety over top or PUT TANK IN.

God damn dumb.

Been saying this for some time now but... I do feel like the team core is there.

I’m actually a big fan of the FO along with the young pieces. I liked the free agency the Dolphins had. They NEED a god damn offensive line. 2 Guards and a Center. Period... year after year they do not address. They FINALLY do with Sitton and Kil, 3-0... explosive, running lanes.

I still think RT17 can be good and serviceable but I’d be fine moving on as well. Might be good for both parties. But only if they can get Herbert... good luck with that. I’m not a fan of any other prospect.

All starts with OLine... I’d be happy picking up a starter in FA, draft with 1st and 2nd picks Guard and Center.

Tank in... first play I’ve seen him in, missed his tackle bad.

Could be a reason.

There is talent. We need health + depth.

Keep building, not demolishing.

Add to that Oline, Dline and depth at CB.

There is talent. We need health + depth.

Keep building, not demolishing.

Add to that Oline, Dline and depth at CB.

+ trade DVP who might as well be the undrafted rookie at this point

Find a 6'3+ WR that can stay on the field, redzone target, dynamic receiver with big play ability

I cannot say enough about Drake+Gase.

Y'all know, Drake doesn't usually fumble. So rare. I have no idea how he did today, but Gase went right back to him and he got us the win. That's heart.

Also, the 75 yarder to Wilson......Drake 80 yards down field blocking to the goal line.

HUGE.

Today was so predictable. I wanted them to prove me wrong but I made a little $ in the end, when's the last time this team was 5-2? Fiedler era?

:smh: I'm tired of mediocrity, a swiss cheese defense that seemed to get no pressure on Stafford, and a guy like Burke who couldn't scheme his way out of a garden maze

Bro...

This team is so injury plagued right now. Beyond what we are used to. Brock Osweiler........... is playing QB. 4 rookies are starting on Defense.

I’m tired of the mediocrity as well... but not much you can do when Billy from Homeroom is playing on the OLine.

I could go on by I’ve been working 2 weeks straight with all the IT issues that’s going on. Tired.

Bro...

This team is so injury plagued right now. Beyond what we are used to. Brock Osweiler........... is playing QB. 4 rookies are starting on Defense.

I’m tired of the mediocrity as well... but not much you can do when Billy from Homeroom is playing on the OLine.

I could go on by I’ve been working 2 weeks straight with all the IT issues that’s going on. Tired.

I feel ya. :lol: at Billy from homeroom. Yeah the line is destroyed and the defensive line gets no pressure, those guys get paid too much for the output

DVP not playing today is KILLER. His agent is now crying on twitter and this won't end well. There's something to be said for all the talent that's been jettisoned the last 2 years. Are we better? What happened to win now?

Running on 3rd and 10 let me know what the end result would be

Just have to keep grinding and try to get healthy.

Wake needs to be dealt, he can't play 50+ snaps anymore and is our most expensive player after Tannehill.

Need a miracle vs Houston, but after that get 10 days rest and a home game vs NYJ. Hope to get Tannehill, Wilson, Stills, Baker, Harris all back for that game. :lol:

So.....

If the Raiders are having a fire sale and Conley AND Carr are available. Would you send a package?

So.....

If the Raiders are having a fire sale and Conley AND Carr are available. Would you send a package?

Carr has more upside at this point and maybe "offensive genius" could fix him. Why not? We need a QB that can take advantage of the speed we have. Wilson, Grant, Stills are WAYYYYY too fast to have such a closed, limited offense. Open it up with downfield shots but we don't have a guy that can make those throws.

Yea I don’t know about Carr and opening it up.

Carr is good with a Gase offense, 5 to 15 yards is his wheel house. Accurate and fast... he’s just healthy and younger at this point. Some mobility, not RT17, but some.

He could probably hit a few down field but that’s not what I’d be looking for out of Carr.

Back
Top Bottom