Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
streets told me wiggins has a work ethic issue and doesn't love to play

And if this is true, it’s probably not something they didn’t see from the jump. They still maxed him out and made their bed.

But under no way do bring in jimmy for a young SG and a pick. Hustling backwards at its finest

1D31EF63-8AE8-43AD-BF78-AE75CCF5230E.jpeg

08B2BE06-9225-4280-9463-E147258C3999.png
WHAT AM I LOOKING AT HERE?

We had to max Wiggins. Small market teams can't let young "talent" walk for free b

Milwaukee is essentially doing this though. You had Zach, KAT and the 7th pick in a loaded draft.

I do understand maxing Wiggins, he put up
great numbers before string got there. I just think the twolves fumbled their rebuild.

OKC can offer PG the max. Lakers can to but will they? Are both contracts equal if they both decided to max him out??

I just can't imagine staying in OKC over LAL. I gotta get $5M+ more per season, at the very least, to stay in OKC and even then, I might not be very happy.

And if this is true, it’s probably not something they didn’t see from the jump. They still maxed him out and made their bed.

But under no way do bring in jimmy for a young SG and a pick. Hustling backwards at its finest

Especially when you already had wiggins and getting probably two years out of Jimmy before he bounces.

Bari done had 17 knee surgeries tho

And I agree we were better off keeping the young core intact.

Is PG better than Butler and am I dumb for even asking?

Debating the Laker stans at my work about this. I dislike PG and think Butler is better, but I don't think I believe myself.

OKC can offer PG the max. Lakers can to but will they? Are both contracts equal if they both decided to max him out??

I just can't imagine staying in OKC over LAL. I gotta get $5M+ more per season, at the very least, to stay in OKC and even then, I might not be very happy.
Okc cant afford that luxury tax

I thought we figured out Wiggins not working hard was fake news

Fact is, Stringer has a trail of bodies throughout his career. They shouldn’t have traded for him.
I’d rather trade for him than pay Wiggins AND LaVine just to be a 6 seed or lower every year.

Hard to really grade that trade until we see what comes of Lavine. Wolves probably don’t make the playoffs this year without James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom