Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DfRZJpLXcAAMB-6.jpg

gif-2.gif

in :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I **** with Bron but he need to get up outta here with this "broken hand" story.

How you show up with a wrapped hand after hand after getting swept? Looking for a excuse. You better than that dawg.

I **** with Bron but he need to get up outta here with this "broken hand" story.

How you show up with a wrapped hand after hand after getting swept? Looking for a excuse. You better than that dawg.

FWIW, if he showed up with his hand wrapped any game beforehand, that would become the series narrative.

Bron seems to be most comfortable with Lee Jenkins breaking news for him so I'd say look for SI.

FWIW, if he showed up with his hand wrapped any game beforehand, that would become the series narrative.

So he showed with it at a press conference so it can be the narrative now? after he got swept?

He probably don't even need it.

As a d1 athlete on a ball team it’s damn near lightwork to bag a cheerleader. I redshirted for a year and had my pickings. Can’t even imagine how it is for a lotto pick.

Can’t believe Livingston still only 32.

I’m happy for him. Had that crazy injury. Now a 3time champ and an automatic midrange.

These young cats be finding these white girls quick as hell.
Enjoy your money and fame. Leave these AWGs where you find them.

These girls lock these athletes up early bro. Latching onto them in college and getting pregnant. Look at Saquon Barkley, Lonzo Ball and Tatum all having kids before they're 21.

At least wait til you're established in the league and actually making money before settling down. NBA groupies >>>>>>> college girls from Oklahoma

These girls lock these athletes up early bro. Latching onto them in college and getting pregnant. Look at Saquon Barkley, Lonzo Ball and Tatum all having kids before they're 21.

At least wait til you're established in the league and actually making money before settling down. NBA groupies >>>>>>> college girls from Oklahoma
Simmons the only young one out here doing it right :smh:

Crazy right. Judging a man for his choices lol.

Met my wife while in college and playing ball so I guess she locked me up too.

My girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Groupies. ANYDAY.

(and I played D1 ball and low level pro ball, they flock SOO easy, but most have one thing in mind $$$)

On one hand I can see why dudes would want to just tear through broads in every city. On the other hands, I can understand why younger players would want to have a family to stay grounded and have that source of stability, especially if it's high school sweetheart or something. The savage life ain't for everyone. Juggling all those thots could mess with your head and game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom