Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
22C05F25-26E9-45D2-AA0B-7729EF5BEE4B.jpeg

Another one in the books. Slowly getting back right after I pulled a muscle on my neck lifting. Sunday got a pro aim game with Kay Felder, I’m reaaaady!

Quoting so no one forgets to ask you for a box score on Sunday

Jkjk, good luck my dude, I hope you roast him.

But really we gonna need that box score and advanced stats doe

It's because he's one of the trainers who's found celebrity thanks to the internet and social media...thus making him a bigger target for both fans and critics.

Chris Brickley is another one. That's the dude who had everyone hooping in that Manhattan Lifetime gym last summer. They're able to use these digital tools to increase their "allure". So if you've been in the business of training for years and see dudes like them becoming "famous"...you probably feel some type of way.

My man Chris Matthews (@LethalShooter) is another one on the rise.
Lethal Shooter is the man. He's the only one I really pay attention to.

The Lakers are going to be comedy but it's wild how *****s are ignoring the actual core of the team and are using Rondo, McGee, And Lance to frame the picture of who Lebron's going to be on the floor with primarily. :lol:

There is a good chance McGee, Rondo, and KCP are starting next year..........

Lakers have no center outside of McGee.

Lonzo has a torn meniscus and may not win that job back with how awful he was last year

KCP or Hart will probably start at SG

Lonzo has a torn meniscus and may not win that job back with how awful he was last year

Zo is starting 100% unless he's hurt. Luke said as much yesterday.

Even so doesn't matter as much about who starts but rather who finishes.

I'm envisioning Zo-Hart-BI-Kuz-Bron to end games and I get all tingly inside.

Looking at the Lakers depth chart, thats just not a good team.

Lebron's greatness gonna have them in the playoffs, but idk that fit just seems way off.

Yeah thats fair. A lot will depend on what happens with Zo's knee. If he gets his meniscus surgically repaired instead of shaved, he is sitting 6 months.

I don't know how much I see KCP sitting after they gave him 12M and pretty much started all of last year though.

Lebron's greatness gonna have them in the playoffs, but idk that fit just seems way off.

They're not better than the warriors. But their bench is deeper than Golden States.

That could mean something late in the season.

Yeah thats fair. A lot will depend on what happens with Zo's knee. If he gets his meniscus surgically repaired instead of shaved, he is sitting 6 months.

I don't know how much I see KCP sitting after they gave him 12M and pretty much started all of last year though.

I'm pretty sure they said he doesn't even need surgery and the Lakers didn't even want anybody to know about it in the first place. Lavar got shook about the trade rumors and leaked the injury.

Zo is already an excellent defender.
BI is pretty good.

Those 2 alone are better defensively than anything Bron had on the court with him in CLE last year on that end. Plus they're not 40 years old which helps out a lot too.

Better than the Cavs is a pretty low bar

I thought the extent of the injury was exaggerated by Lavar?

I was under the impression that Zo will be ready to go day 1 of training camp...

KCP is gunna start initially but Hart might push him for the job at the end of the year.

I'm convinced people didn't really watch Zo last year. He was not AWFUL last year. Stop it. He is injury prone tho and Rondo is 100000 better than Tyler Ennis :smh:

The center rotation is obviously the Lakers weak point. McGee/Wagner/Zubac will split the 48 minutes and I assume Bron will get like 3-5 minutes a game at the smallball 5. I think the Lakers will use their center rotation like GS did last year.

Makes me all tingly too :pimp:
When the game is tight in the 4th and Ingram is stepping in to take contested midranges
FYfW.gif

When the defensive scheme starts falling apart due to Bron's defensive lapses
EvergreenTimelyAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

When Bron passes to Zo in the corner with :33 left on the clock while down 2 and he hits the side of the backboard
UnacceptableNippyAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Ehh let’s say it’s Houston.

Kuz getting killed on a switch or throw the lob to Capela.

Sure but Capela will get killed on the other end. It's give and take. He was unplayable at stretches vs GS when they were in their death lineup.

Take the Cavs roster last year minus Bron VS this Lakers roster without Bron who you got in a best of 7 series? I have the Lakers sweeping them

If they kept Randle I would have said they’re as good as any non rocket or warrior team out west

Without Randle I still say 45-47 wins

Who besides the warriors in the west has a great team on paper tho? Guys like zo Hart Ingram kuz kcp don't have the reputation but they're as good or better than any platoon in the west and then you add the best player in the league in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom