Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron to dc would be legit. How would he fit in with wall tho?

Wall can’t spot up, doesn’t cut, and isn’t the iso scorer Kyrie is.

Y’all think Kyrie is moody....wait til you see John without a touch for a few possessions :lol:. And Wall is probably one of my 5 favorite players in the league....but that doesn’t move the needle at all.

If the endgame is just to lose in the finals to GSW with a 2nd rate star or two....Then Sure. DC (or anywhere in the East) is cool.

This **** is annoying man.

Ain’t it.....

19DD4A7B-1528-490A-9A8F-A10964AB2D21.jpeg

C71E60AC-B75E-4926-9495-4D3FD1A1A85A.gif

I can already picture:

-A not clever Joel Embiid Tweet about touches and chemistry.
-Ben Simmons stagnation on development and possible production regression
-Ball movement issues (sixers led in passes per game last year....that’s dead)
-An insane amount of Lineup changes
-Fulton weirdness
-53 wins and an ECF loss

Idk mayne....

Man what?

You think we’d win only one more game next year if we added the best player in the world?

The lineup would be Ben-JJ-Bron-Dario-Embiid

Then you’d have something like TJ-Fultz-Mikal-Covington-Holmes plus potentially Belinelli and Ilyasova off the bench. Fultz, Mikal (potentially) and Covington would all obviously have potential to start throughout the year but that wouldn’t be a bad thing to have that much talent all over the place.

The Sixers offer LeBron and PG the most continuity of any team in the running for him. We’d have pretty much the exact same 52 win team from this year but adding him and basically adding last year’s #1 overall pick and another top 10 pick from this year as well as a stretch 4 in Bolden that played a lot of minutes in the second best league in the world last year.

1*taaIBpldRBtLsBpSkOfH-Q.png

coming home to where it first began in sacramento in 2003

346495-620x310.jpg

with young talent and the top pick

maxresdefault.jpg

nothing better than a mj vs lbj debate. 6 or 23?

Whole lotta chirping from a guy who's favorite player doesn't get to sit at the big boys table. Ol no finals MVP having ***

Jordan x6
Bron x3
Magic x3
Duncan x3
Shaq x3
Kareem x2
Bird x2
Durant x2
Hakeem x2
Kobe x2
Dirk
Wade
Isiah

Man what?

You think we’d win only one more game next year if we added the best player in the world?

The lineup would be Ben-JJ-Bron-Dario-Embiid

Then you’d have something like TJ-Fultz-Mikal-Covington-Holmes plus potentially Belinelli and Ilyasova off the bench. Fultz, Mikal (potentially) and Covington would all obviously have potential to start throughout the year but that wouldn’t be a bad thing to have that much talent all over the place.

The Sixers offer LeBron and PG the most continuity of any team in the running for him. We’d have pretty much the exact same 52 win team from this year but adding him and basically adding last year’s #1 overall pick and another top 10 pick from this year as well as a stretch 4 in Bolden that played a lot of minutes in the second best league in the world last year.

Regular season win totals don’t mean that much in the long run. I was wrong on the Sixers before about wins though...so I’d cede you that :lol:. 53 wins isn’t bad...and accounts for roster turnover, chemistry and system change imo.

I just can’t see that being a championship roster against GSW. Good enough to win the East? Sure.

But we’ll see.

Whole lotta chirping from a guy who's favorite player doesn't get to sit at the big boys table. Ol no finals MVP having ***

Jordan x6
Bron x3
Magic x3
Duncan x3
Shaq x3
Kareem x2
Bird x2
Durant x2
Hakeem x2
Kobe x2
Dirk
Wade
Isiah
Left out iguadala

Jordan x6
Bron x3
Magic x3
Duncan x3
Shaq x3
Kareem x2
Bird x2
Durant x2
Hakeem x2
Kobe x2
Dirk
Wade
Isiah

Duncan is my GOAT :wink:

I’m unbothered knowing Duncan and Steph led teams handed you know who a combined 5 Finals Losses :emoji_information_desk_person::emoji_information_desk_person:

Take this to the legacy thread hehe.

Man, I didn't realize that Lebron had only been on 3 60+ win teams and two of those were back with the original cavs.

That’s why i said 53 wins for the Sixers in that Bron to Philly example :lol:. In season rest and chemistry from changing teams has contributed to that.

What do people realistically think the record of a Lebron led team is going to be next year? I'm saying 56-58 wins

That’s why i said 53 wins for the Sixers in that Bron to Philly example :lol:. In season rest and chemistry from changing teams has contributed to that.

I dont think what you are saying was unreasonable. It took the original Heat squad like 20 games of being .500 before they figured it out. The Cavs only won 53 games the year lebron went there. Its not unreasonable to think Lebron will need rest and it will take people time to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom