Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular season record doesn’t matter regardless. Think we should know that by now.

Well, someone was just freaking about no more than 10 minutes ago because someone said the regular season record was too low.

Regular season win totals don’t mean that much in the long run. I was wrong on the Sixers before about wins though...so I’d cede you that :lol:. 53 wins isn’t bad...and accounts for roster turnover, chemistry and system change imo.

I just can’t see that being a championship roster against GSW. Good enough to win the East? Sure.

But we’ll see.

What “roster turnover” are you seeing though? That’s my point...the Sixers would be the one team that wouldn’t even need that. He’d be joining a top 5 defensive team in the league with great chemistry that could go 10 deep in the rotation every night with players that have already demonstrated they can win 50+ games even without LeBron. I’m pretty sure LeBron being one of the greatest passers of all time wouldn’t find it that hard playing with the #1 passing team in the league.

IMG_0025.JPG

You must have been born yesterday.

That list is wrong and inaccurate

I can't mess with some of you similac cats.

these guys playing it up on tv. dont be fooled by what these tv producers are doing by making these guys into characters

I'm ABSOLUTELY positive Skip Bayless is playing a character on tv. Nick Wright on the other hands seems to really believe all the **** that comes out of his mouth.

Most of Skip Bayless' egregious comments were said during his time on ESPN. You can tell the network encouraged most of it, due to putting a larger emphasis on First Take.

He's dialed it down a bit since moving over to FS1.

Last edited:
Dubs in 6 when they were going to lose in 6 vs Houston if CP3 never got hurt :lol:
This is being overstated in my overblown imo. Two of those Warriors wins came WITH CP3 in the line-up. He had to play out of his mind in game 4 & 5 for them to eek out both those wins. Who knows if that would've been sustainable in game 6 and 7.

I’m pretty sure LeBron being one of the greatest passers of all time wouldn’t find it that hard playing with the #1 passing team in the league.

Team Passing and individual passing are different beasts. I’m sure Bron would figure it out....but that’s an adjustment that could hinder a guy like Ben.

This is being overstated in my overblown imo. Two of those Warriors wins came WITH CP3 in the line-up. He had to play out of his mind in game 4 & 5 for them to eek out both those wins. Who knows if that would've been sustainable in game 6 and 7.

and hyping cp3 being out but ignoring iggy being out too

his impact was felt in just that strip at the end of game 4

lebron to sixers makes the most sense

sixers and celtics would be the east

we still need that lebron vs kyrie matchup

rockets and warriors would be the west

rockets can be healthy this time

this might be the year warriors are burnt out and content. there hasnt been a three peat since the lakers did it 16 years ago

If lebron goes to the Sixers Kyrie better get healthy because that’s going to be a fun series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom