Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is being overstated in my overblown imo. Two of those Warriors wins came WITH CP3 in the line-up. He had to play out of his mind in game 4 & 5 for them to eek out both those wins. Who knows if that would've been sustainable in game 6 and 7.

27 & 4 in game 4 is playing outta his mind?

What about 20 & 6 on 6 of 19 shooting?

I swear dude say anything to fit their narratives

Did bron meet with Cavs yet??

I couldnt find anything on twitter about it. It seems like a bizzare date for a meeting though. You would think if he were about to can the Cavs, he would do it friday at 4 so the Cavs can gather their belongings without making a scene.

27 & 4 in game 4 is playing outta his mind?

What about 20 & 6 on 6 of 19 shooting?

I swear dude say anything to fit their narratives
I'm talking as far as the crazy and timely shot he was hitting when GSW was making their run. I've personally never seen him play like that. There's no narrative. GSW would've won that series regardless.

I couldnt find anything on twitter about it. It seems like a bizzare date for a meeting though. You would think if he were about to can the Cavs, he would do it friday at 4 so the Cavs can gather their belongings without making a scene.
Why prolong the inevitable

I'm talking as far as the crazy and timely shot he was hitting when GSW was making their run. I've personally never seen him play like that. There's no narrative. GSW would've won that series regardless.

Playing outta his mind is game 5 against the Jazz. If he played like that the whole series the warriors would’ve been out in 5

The reason the Rockets won 3 out of 4 was their defense. The same defense they spent all year preparing to play Warriors with.

these are facts
Capture.PNG
Wall and Beal ain't built for championship ball. Guaranteed they'll be out here this summer whining and crying about something.

I really don't want to see LeBron on the Warriors.

I hope he deads that rumor immediately.

Wall and Beal ain't built for championship ball. Guaranteed they'll be out here this summer whining and crying about something.
Considering how much infighting and drama there is on DC already, could be the perfect fit for Bron.

Playing outta his mind is game 5 against the Jazz. If he played like that the whole series the warriors would’ve been out in 5

The reason the Rockets won 3 out of 4 was their defense. The same defense they spent all year preparing to play Warriors with.

Delusions of grandeur is mad real lolz. I'm convinced, the best thing that could've happened that Rockets' fan base is CP3 going down with that hammy because folks are going to be able to curl up with that excuse forever.

LeBron to the Spurs makes a lot of sense.

He gets to have a big that can stretch the floor and won't occupy the paint. A wing who is athletic and can guard the other teams best player, and shooters all over the floor.

The only thing in this picture which doesn't fit is a great coach. LeBron has never actually been coached, let alone allowed himself to. I don't think you can start now, especially with one of the greatest coaches of all-time. There will be time him and Pop butt heads, and I can't see LeBron swallowing his ego or letting someone else run a team. Because let's face it, ever since Duncan retired--Pop has been the face of the Spurs. Yes, Kawhi is the best player on the team, but that team belongs to Pop.

I think LeBron goes to LA, figures out a way allowing Magic to get another star a long with PG 13 and they will contend for a title. Will it be enough to top GS? That's TBD.

LeBron to the Spurs makes a lot of sense.

He gets to have a big that can stretch the floor and won't occupy the paint. A wing who is athletic and can guard the other teams best player, and shooters all over the floor

Aldridge isn’t stretching the floor with those turnaround 18 footers. He didn’t make 30 total 3s in any season as a spur.

Unless you’re talking about Bertans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom