Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine staying up until 1 am to catch the 4th quarter of a TNT doubleheader AND going to work in the morning :smh:

One of the first thoughts I had when Bron signed in LA. Did all the games Kobe played in his last year and if the Lakers were getting stomped or he didnt play took full advantage and went to sleep early. No way I am doing that going forward, that was rough. Going to have to find a youtube channel that posts games highlights or something like that. I'll have to be very selective on the games I watch in full (GS, Hou). When it's nonsense like , i'll catch the highlights in the morning

Last edited:
One of the first thoughts I had when Bron signed in LA. Did all the games Kobe played in his last year and if the Lakers were getting stomped or he didnt play took full advantage and went to sleep early. No way I am doing that going forward, that was rough. Going to have to find a youtube channel that posts games highlights or something like that. I'll have to be very selective on the games I watch in full (GS, Hou). When it's nonsense like , i'll catch the highlights in the morning.

You got it the other way around...

They might actually have competitive games against Sacramento, Phx, Portland, Denver etc., they'll have they're backs blown out by the Dubs and Rockets before the end of the 2nd quarter.

You got it the other way around...

They might actually have competitive games against Sacramento, Phx, Portland, Denver etc., they'll have they're backs blown out by the Dubs and Rockets before the end of the 2nd quarter.

Lol that didn't happen last year except maybe once. Why would it happen this year.

Cause last year wasn't nobody worried about the Lakers. Most teams play down to they're competition.
I can see teams really game planning and taking them seriously this year. Wasn't no one game planning for Zo or Ingram.

we got the best (and largest) medical center in the world :pimp:

Houston traffic is :stoneface: but LA traffic is :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I never thought I'd see worse traffic than Houston til I went to LA. Also didn't expect for Atlanta's traffic to be terrible. Houston traffic is predictable and easy to avoid. You're curtains in ATL if you're caught in it at any time.

Boiling Crab and Juicy Crab though :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wall gets bloated as F every offseason and plays himself into shape when the season starts. Seems like he's starting to get into shape a few months earlier than usual. Always going to be a Wall fan. That Kentucky team was the only college team I ever followed, and class of 1991 babies are GOAT

Wall gets bloated as F every offseason and plays himself into shape when the season starts. Seems like he's starting to get into shape a few months earlier than usual. Always going to be a Wall fan. That Kentucky team was the only college team I ever followed, and class of 1991 babies are GOAT
Wall game is gonna age terrible if that’s his routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom