Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
new logo ???

process logo.jpg

Considering Porter seems like the only non-combative player on the team this would be great. We’d definitely see an all out brawl between teammates mid-game at some point.

I see your point and I know the potential for a personality clash is high, but the Wiz would have a legit chance to be a top 3 seed, and if it goes right the talent to come out the east. Also even if Jimmy leaves it'll get them out of cap Hell.

If i have a team full of Vets i would surely take Jimmy, Paying him the max is a whole other story.... but i'm all in on him challenging teammates

Is it wrong I feel like the Wiz should go for it cause they are stuck in limbo. Can theY trade Porter for Jimmy and make a run for a top seed.
I joked about the Wiz doing this when the Jimmy stuff first came up, but honestly I think I’d give it a shot if I were them. Otto is a nice player, but he's not a star and is being paid like one. I'd roll the dice.

I joked about the Wiz doing this when the Jimmy stuff first came up, but honestly I think I’d give it a shot if I were them. Otto is a nice player, but he's not a star and is being paid like one. I'd roll the dice.

Yeah at this point for the Wizards, how is one more ego going to hurt.

I wish Stringer would run up in a wizards practice spicy. He might catch 4 different fades

Yeah at this point for the Wizards, how is one more ego going to hurt.

I wish Stringer would run up in a wizards practice spicy. He might catch 4 different fades
Obviously it could be a ticking time bomb, but they would have a higher upside than they currently do if things did somehow work out.

I honestly think the Wizards wouldn't be a bad landing space for butler either. At the very least they have personalities on that team who will speak up

Baby girl on undisputed said the Twolves cancelled practice?
Heard Jimmy supposed to show back up at practice again...probly scared of another spectacle instead of just telling him no :lol: :smh:

And yea whatever Butler tried to pull woulda lasted bout 10 min in DC before a brawl broke out or dudes just started leaving practice

I honestly think the Wizards wouldn't be a bad landing space for butler either. At the very least they have personalities on that team who will speak up
This. He wants guys that will compete with him and aren't scared to check him. It would be a ridiculous collection of egos, but it could potentially work :lol:

Dwight
Rivers
Butler
Wall
Beal

Porter, Morris, or Oubre would be the odd guys out I guess? Either way, those personalities :lol: :lol:

Butler is a cancer but at this point if KAT and Wiggins didn't even show any type of fire back in response to all this **** he's doing then something is wrong :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom