Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For every Steph Curry and Lebron, guys who settles down young and stay faithful, there are a 100 Paul Georges.

I wouldn't want to lie to myself and say I'd be faithful in the face of easy groupie P, when I know I wouldn't. Also, I wouldn't want to embarrass my wife.

Kevin Durant says he can see walking away at age 35

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Kevin Durant, the back-to-back NBA Finals MVP, told ESPN that he could see himself walking away from the game at 35 years of age, five seasons from now.

"This game, your craft, you have to continue studying it," said Durant, whose uniform number is also 35. "No matter how much you enjoy it, nobody wants to be in school that long. I know I don't. At some point, you have to be ready to graduate. Thirty-five, that's just a number in my mind."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23761997/warriors-kevin-durant-picture-retiring-35

Not mad at KD if he retires at 35. It's sad to see great players fall against Father Time. Ali vs Holmes. Kobe after the Achilles. Get out on top if you can. It was great to see Jordan come back but it would've been perfection had he just stayed retired after that last shot.

How you know they’re faithful

I don't :lol:. If they're not faithful, they're doing an amazing job of keeping it quiet. Lebron literally has cameras on him every moment he leaves the house, if he's creeping its definitely on some covert ops steez.

Every couple is different though. Alot of these celebrity girlfriends allow their man to sleep around as long as they keep it quiet, don't embarrass them and keep bringing that money.

I think that Steph is faithful though. He comes from a very religious household and he doesn't look like the type. I'd be very surprised if we find out he's stepping out on Ayesha.

peeped her joint....a good 70% of the most recent pics are of him. shorty tryna make sho she get that bag. He aint got none of her doh :emoji_thinking:

Reminds me of Cam Payne’s AWG, she was doing the most and still got dropped for an IG model

For every Steph Curry and Lebron, guys who settles down young and stay faithful, there are a 100 Paul Georges.

I wouldn't want to lie to myself and say I'd be faithful in the face of easy groupie P, when I know I wouldn't. Also, I wouldn't want to embarrass my wife.

pg settled down with a stripper doh. like...a real one. Had a baby with her by accident and tried to dead her. Guess the box was sensational. Now they have 2 kids and live together :lol:.

Kevin Durant says he can see walking away at age 35

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Kevin Durant, the back-to-back NBA Finals MVP, told ESPN that he could see himself walking away from the game at 35 years of age, five seasons from now.

"This game, your craft, you have to continue studying it," said Durant, whose uniform number is also 35. "No matter how much you enjoy it, nobody wants to be in school that long. I know I don't. At some point, you have to be ready to graduate. Thirty-five, that's just a number in my mind."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23761997/warriors-kevin-durant-picture-retiring-35

People forget that Lebron is the anomaly. Most players are retired by their mid-thirties and those that aren't are washed. People give Melo crap for being washed but I'm like "he's in year 15, most guys are retired by now!". Retiring at 35 would be a 16 year career for KD, no shame in it.

Don't even think about it addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

60F0EC78-6915-4D2C-A88A-272585683948.gif

if you can set aside your ego/pride, guys can play til they are in their late 30s. you just got to know your value and be willing to go into that mentor role, but it is hard for guys who were the superstar to transition to that role

kd has a unique skillset (shooting) for his height that he can still be effective at late stage in his career if he decided to play well past 35

Last edited:

He says what he has to say as an owner but dude is a clown. No wonder Lebron wants out. Cavs were the worst team in the league before Lebron, he makes them consistent title contenders from 2007-10; he leaves and they're the worst team in basketball for 4 straight years, and he comes back and they go to 4 straight Finals.

This franchise has shown NOTHING without Lebron James.

I don't want to see the city of Cleveland suffer because of LeBron leaving... but I do want Dan Gilbert to.

What if Lebron's plan is to lower the value of the franchise so that he can eventually purchase the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom