Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
peeped her joint....a good 70% of the most recent pics are of him. shorty tryna make sho she get that bag. He aint got none of her doh :emoji_thinking:
Bruh outperformed her initial investment predictions. She aint letting go that easy.
My ***** better not be no dummy tho. There are multiples of her in every city.
pg settled down with a stripper doh. like...a real one. Had a baby with her by accident and tried to dead her. Guess the box was sensational. Now they have 2 kids and live together :lol:.
She already got his ***, he figures he might as well continue to get something out of it.

Bruh outperformed her initial investment predictions. She aint letting go that easy.
My ***** better not be no dummy tho. There are multiples of her in every city.

She already got his ***, he figures he might as well continue to get something out of it.

$1000 says she's preggo before training camp lol

On one hand I can see why dudes would want to just tear through broads in every city. On the other hands, I can understand why younger players would want to have a family to stay grounded and have that source of stability, especially if it's high school sweetheart or something. The savage life ain't for everyone. Juggling all those thots could mess with your head and game.
Tatum strikes me as a dude that literally only cares about basketball and his family. Don't think he'd ever be out there like PG and Harden.

Sucks we got swept but it is what it is. If Bron goes, thanks for all the memories, He gave us 11 years and done so much for the city. The last 4 years have been so much fun, been to almost every home playoff game, got to see one of the greats on a daily basis.

June 19, 2016 forever thankful, best summer of my life, even got a replica trophy and belt, took it all over the city and it was wild any club or bar we were at, so many great memories.

Tatum strikes me as a dude that literally only cares about basketball and his family. Don't think he'd ever be out there like PG and Harden.

He's definitely a lot more mature than your average 20 year old. Just another reason for the Celtics to love him.

All this "Lebron to Boston" so he doesnt have to beat them is some sucka **** to me. We'd learn to love to have him on the C's tho.

How you know they’re faithful

I don't :lol:. If they're not faithful, they're doing an amazing job of keeping it quiet. Lebron literally has cameras on him every moment he leaves the house, if he's creeping its definitely on some covert ops steez.

Every couple is different though. Alot of these celebrity girlfriends allow their man to sleep around as long as they keep it quiet, don't embarrass them and keep bringing that money.

I think that Steph is faithful though. He comes from a very religious household and he doesn't look like the type. I'd be very surprised if we find out he's stepping out on Ayesha.
Covert ops steez = DMs.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/model-reveals-how-lebron-james-slid-into-her-dms/

All this "Lebron to Boston" so he doesnt have to beat them is some sucka **** to me. We'd learn to love to have him on the C's tho.

giphy.gif

i dont want bron on the lakers, but im not rooting against my guys under any circumstances. I was NEVER #TeamTank.

Besides, no reason to be fearful of bron making people forget kobe in LA. Kobe put in 20 years. He's certified. His legacy is safe. Bron pretty much cemented as a top 8 player, under Kobe. So he can come if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom