Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want bron on the lakers, but im not rooting against my guys under any circumstances. I was NEVER #TeamTank.

Besides, no reason to be fearful of bron making people forget kobe in LA. Kobe put in 20 years. He's certified. His legacy is safe. Bron pretty much cemented as a top 8 player, under Kobe. So he can come if he wants.

Team tank was a necessity blood. There's no way we're in the position we are without it. But you're right. Bron is no threat to Kobe's legacy here. Nobody is except Magic. It's Lakers over everything. They've clowned us too much over the past few seasons. It's time for their insolence to be paid back. And if that means Lebron James, so be it. I'm ready. Let's do this Lebby.

Team tank was a necessity blood. There's no way we're in the position we are without it. But you're right. Bron is no threat to Kobe's legacy here. Nobody is except Magic. It's Lakers over everything. They've clowned us too much over the past few seasons. It's time for their insolence to be paid back. And if that means Lebron James, so be it. I'm ready. Let's do this Lebby.

iM8xd0j.gif

If LeBron and PG were to sign with the Lakers, who exactly would their big men be?

If LeBron and PG were to sign with the Lakers, who exactly would their big men be?

Brook said he's willing to come back on a discount. Perfect stretch guy and decent enough on defense last season.

Let Lakers fans tell it, Boogie and Randle.

No way possible that happens financially. They’d be looking at LeBron and Kuzma playing all their minutes at the 4 and Brook Lopez and somebody who wants to take the vet minimum playing all the minutes at the 5.

Probably small ball with Randle at the 4 or try to resign lopez on a discount maybe? Probably dont need a true PF and a true center in the NBA nowadays. As long as one of the two can somewhat protect the rim they should be in a better place than having TT and Kevin love protecting the rim or getting abused on the perimeter.

3F44318A-00C2-41F8-8313-BC3481F2C670.jpeg

Ultimately, the love of team gotta trump whatever disdain for player. No jerseys need to be retired or statues put up but if another banner comes from said signing, so be it.

Probably small ball with Randle at the 4 or try to resign lopez on a discount maybe? Probably dont need a true PF and a true center in the NBA nowadays. As long as one of the two can somewhat protect the rim they should be in a better place than having TT and Kevin love protecting the rim or getting abused on the perimeter.

I don’t think they can afford to re-sign Randle to a potential max contract if they’re signing both Bron and PG to max contracts. And I beg to differ that depending on a front court of Kuzma and Brook Lopez for defense and rebounding on a team with championship or bust ambitions is getting it done.

I don't think the Lakers can keep Randle if they go for either PG or LeBron. I thought I read it wouldn't work financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom