Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the times jobs don't require a college degree in their field but just a degree. It's definitely a buisness first and foremost...

Learning to live on your own & making new friends/connections is part of the 'college experience', too
You can do that without college though which is my point. College isn't really living on your own either in a lot of cases.

Dudes spend their off seasons in different cities. Or with Hanlen being based in LA, you get to work with him and have runs with other high level NBA guys that work with him. And then you can go to UCLA to hoop with either Harden or quavo

I heard something about Rico Hines banning Drew Hanlen clients from UCLA runs going forward after he had a dispute with Hanlen.

Rico operates the runs at UCLA men’s gym Mon-Fri

I heard something about Rico Hines banning Drew Hanlen clients from UCLA runs going forward after he had a dispute with Hanlen.

Rico operates the runs at UCLA men’s gym Mon-Fri

I don’t know banning Jayson Tatum and Fultz beneficial to your open runs though

Seems petty to me

I think y’all are underrating the actual college experience when y’all say people just go to CC for two years.
I mean yeah it makes more sense but a lot of people will tell you that college was the most enjoyable time of their life.

I'm not trying to sound condescending but if college or high school were the most enjoyable times of your life, you are doing life wrong. I went to college for 4 years, lived on campus for 2. It was fun but I'd feel unaccomplished if the best times of my life were between the ages of 18-22.

I don’t know banning Jayson Tatum and Fultz beneficial to your open runs though

Seems petty to me

I don't think Rico cares at all when Harden was there yesterday and Lebron is almost certain to show up for the second straight summer.

Not sure that Lebron would be eager to use his summer hours tuning up against Markelle Fultz :rofl:

You should only hire a trainer/specilaist if you have no idea what to work on or how to get better...If you got a strategy and focus on what u wanna work on, u just gotta put in the time and repetition
If this were the case, every local gym rat would make the league. There's too many variables. These are professional athletes. Their livelihood depends on how well they play. Why should they leave it to chance, why not hire a coach who specializes in doing so

I don't think Rico cares at all when Harden was there yesterday and Lebron is almost certain to show up for the second straight summer.

Not sure that Lebron would be eager to use his summer hours tuning up against Markelle Fultz :rofl:

But Donald Sloan was there too. He’s not Tatum or Fultz

But Donald Sloan was there too. He’s not Tatum or Fultz

He obviously can't get a gym full of first team all NBA-ers there.

I didn't mention Lebron and Harden's presence to cover for Donald Sloan or any other Adonald Foyle types being in attendance.

It was just an anecdote about Hanlen not being all that well received in the basketball community.

We can move on now.

Your hate for Hanlen is OD.
Not that it should matter but c’mon
Fultz >chris copeland
Tatum> Jeremy Tyler

Your hate for Hanlen is OD.
Not that it should matter but c’mon
Fultz >chris copeland
Tatum> Jeremy Tyler

Your defense of him is weird.

Do you do it just to be combative? Are you related to him?

I was just passing along related info. You can stop coming for my neck every time I mention him or something going on with him.

thanks.

Your defense of him is weird.

Do you do it just to be combative? Are you related to him?

I was just passing along related info. You can stop coming for my neck every time I mention him or something going on with him.

thanks.
Nah i dont know him.
Im talking from my experience how personal trainers helped.
Ive seen it first hand have you worked under NBA trainers?
The attention to detail that some of these guys put is better than the normal trainer.

Also props to bron on donating money for the kids.

I low key get a little pissed when athletes donate money to these big time college programs. They make so much already they dont need your donations . Just donate it to the kids.

I'm not trying to sound condescending but if college or high school were the most enjoyable times of your life, you are doing life wrong. I went to college for 4 years, lived on campus for 2. It was fun but I'd feel unaccomplished if the best times of my life were between the ages of 18-22.
I see what you’re saying.
My overall point was that there are some advantages to college. It’s not all bad.

Reactions: HIM
Nah i dont know him.
Im talking from my experience how personal trainers helped.
Ive seen it first hand have you worked under NBA trainers?
The attention to detail that some of these guys put is better than the normal trainer.

I've worked out with Baron Davis' guy.

Is this guy Joanne the scammer or something? Lot of noise about him lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom