Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Only impact guy I can see in it is Andujar. And if Andujar is in it and we don’t sign Machado... Don’t care if we have Thor... I’m burning it all to the ground. All of it!

On the other hand. I don’t see how trading Thor to us for Realmuto makes any kind of sense. Mets will Mets but even I can’t fathom why they’d do this.

Now if the deal was for Wheeler to come here and we can keep ourselves from trading any of our big prospects, I’m in for that too.

Sevy/Tanaka/Paxton/Wheeler/CC is a pretty good rotation.

Then you can look at Liriano, Ervin Santana, Lance Lynn on 1 year deals.
Morton, Marco Estrada, Happ for 2 year deals

Don’t see how having “six” outfielders is a reason not to pursue Bryce. Considering only one of them is on his level, who cares?

Hicks is fine, but he is what he is. Not crap, not an all-star.

Gardner is done. He’s a nice locker room presence and bench guy, but not an everyday player anymore.

Frazier is a trade piece for a rebuild more than key piece in contender.

Stanton is perhaps overused as a DH as the guy put up 59 homers as an outfielder, but I’m sure Boone has some sabermetric reasoning why he shouldn’t play everyday (in left).

Ellsbury? Lol.

Not sure what that Yanks/Mets/Marlins trade is all about but I’d go hard for Thor, even using Andujar.

If we can dump Gray and Ellsbury salaries, I’d give up Andujar and Frazier for Syndergaard and sign Bryce/Machado.

I wonder if this would work for the Mets:

Andujar, Gray, Realmuto, some lesser Yankees Prospects to the Mets
Yankees get Thor
Marlins get Florial, Anthony Seigler (C - 2018 1st rounder), and some mediocre Mets prospects

But then Yankees have to go all in Machado in that case

(I don’t see Mets trading Thor AT ALL)

If Mets were to trade Thor:

Andujar, Gray, Realmuto, some lesser Yankees Prospects to the Mets
Yankees get Thor
Marlins get Florial, Anthony Seigler (C - 2018 1st rounder), and some mediocre Mets prospects

But then Yankees have to go all in Machado in that case

I’m ok w/ this. Also ok if we get Wheeler for less though........

cashman being out on harper because of “6 outfielders” is the funniest thing i’ve heard all day.

i really hope he’s trolling with that.

harper is easily better money spent any free agent SP available this year or next (i think) just because they’re a SP

Back
Top Bottom