• July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
It’s still a top 5 bullpen.

But yeah I’d go Ottavino and if there’s no SP trade then go between Kahnle and a young guy starter all season as final pitching spot all year.

Britton is 3 years $40mil guaranteed.

After 2years, Yankees have to decide to pick up a 4th year option to make it 4/$50mil. If the Yankees don’t pick up the 4th year option, Britton can opt out of the 3rd year.

Hey Machado, the hell are you waiting for?

think it’s the yankees.

the longer the better. because it looks like the yankees gave him a low offer and now he’s trying to decide how bad he wants to play for them because he can’t have everything

So they give 16 mil between Gardy and Hicks whom neither are game changers. But you couldn’t put that extra money into Machado or Harper which would’ve solidified the outfield and infield for years. Then we just give a hitter for the ****in Rockies 24 ****in mil!!!

i like the signing and like previous guys mentioned here i rather save the money on machado/harper to spend on the jusge/sevarino whos arbitration will be done

everyone is salivating to see harper hit bombs off the short right porch but lets see guy can hit 30 bombs with no one on base and 30 homers with no one on base just doesnt win games it just makes the stats look good

i like the signing and like previous guys mentioned here i rather save the money on machado/harper to spend on the jusge/sevarino whos arbitration will be done

everyone is salivating to see harper hit bombs off the short right porch but lets see guy can hit 30 bombs with no one on base and 30 homers with no one on base just doesnt win games it just makes the stats look good
CC will be off the books and so will Ellsbury, Gardy and most likely Hicks when Judge and Sev come around to get big arbitration checks.

Back
Top Bottom