Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Not sure I want Cueto for a Tommy John year and then 2 years after that. At that price. But if he’s a 5th starter, nice.

Would also say as long as it doesn’t impact spending elsewhere but :rofl:

Judge said if we signed Harper, he’s willing to play elsewhere on the field.

Hal really going to make me super angry.
I been annoyed with Hal. And Watching Boston win the World Series and the Patriots winning the SuperBowl and this cheap **** has the means to bring a World Series back to NY and he’s worried about lining his pockets. I don’t know what the **** happened to NY sports teams! We used to go all out to win.

I think I need to get me one of those Ottavino player tees. Reps up for Brooklyn :pimp:

Really dope fit i saw at Lids the other day. The jacket is :nthat:

16EB87C1-8918-4619-8D57-E02E28009971.jpeg

Wouldn’t it be crazy if we “forced” Hal to sign Manny or Bryce because everyone is calling him cheap :lol::lol:

Is that a new offer? I know they said we offered more than 200 in December over dinner but they wanted to test the market.

What bothers me the most is I’m fine with every signing we’ve made.

But DJ LeMahieu.

Get rid of DJ’s signing and pay $16mil of Ellsbury’s $21.1mil for the next two years. I think there’s some teams that would take 2 years $10mil on Ellsbury with a $5mil buyout on year 3.

$12+5.1mil. That’s $17.1mil that isn’t on the books.

Say we signed Machado or Harper for $30mil a year, we’d only have an extra $13mil on the books than we currently have.

I always want us to pay out to field the best team, but I do understand trying not to let payroll get too out of control.... BUT when the Yankees complain about the payroll, it bothers me when they needlessly signed LeMahieu

Back
Top Bottom