2- Didi
3-Judge
4-Stanton
5- Sanchez
6- Bird
7- Walker
8- Hicks
9- Drury

Makes pitchers pitch to Didi. Judge has best eye so he’s at 3. Stanton has most power and ability to drive in runs. Sanchez murders pitchers if they try to pitch around the other guys.

how about gabby 3rd
judge 4
stanton 5

I’m not sure it actually matters the order where you put those 3. Pitchers will die at the heart of the order.

I do think it should be 3-4-5 though and try to have somebody capitalize off them. Whether it’s Didi or you were to have Hicks all the way at the top of the order.

Bird just hit a BOMB :wow:

think it left the park ... pretty swing, I'm wayyyy too amped for this season ...

M()()N shot :lol:

Last edited:
Since Boone said he is willing to break up Sanchez from Judge and Stanton.

I think Didi is the best candidate for batting 4th. Allows him to see a lot of pitches with runners on base.

I’d prefer Judge/Stanton/Sanchez at 3/4/5. But if he’s gonna do 2/3/5. Didi has to be 4th, even over Bird.

Bleacher Report Rankings

SP: 6th Sevy, 23rd Tanaka, 27th Gray
C: 2nd Sanchez (Posey # 1)
1B: 19th Bird (I get it)
2B: 21st Neil Walker
SS: 7th Didi
OF: 4th Judge. 6th Stanton. 16th Hicks. 18th Gardner

I think Didi is way too low. Bird is so low because of injuries so it makes sense. Other than that seems fair, and having 8 position players and 3 pitchers ranked top 30 is a great problem to have.

If they did Bullpen. We’d have 4 guys in there as well.

I think it’s mainly because Didi plays with a bunch of stars. So he gets pushed below the fold a lot. And he’s got the following Jeter cloud over him where regardless of what he does, to many he’ll never be Jeter

If he was doing what he was doing elsewhere he’d be top 5 easy

Back
Top Bottom