OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 6 - London Raiders falling down, falling down, falling down

-What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl?

-Marcus Mariota is nothing more than a Hawaiian Jameis Winston.

-Derek Carr's audition for the next Happy Feet movie went well.

-Eli Manning living off his brothers name at this point.

-Who needs Leveon Bell? The Steelers sure don't.

-Browns still the Browns.

-Texans somehow won and lost that game at the same time.

-Yall remember when JJ Watt was washed and now he leads the league in sacks again? That worked out well.

-Can the AFC South sit this one out, though?

-#BROCKTOBER. 380 yards and 3 tubs. Hopefully Tannehill 2.0.7 comes back stronger than his last firmware upgrade.

-Andrew Luck out here throwing to create-a-players and the other team. Marcus Johnson? Zach Pascal? Mo Alie-Cox? Erik Swoope?

-Can't believe that Miami is the best team in Florida by a large margin in week 6. Tampa Bay and Jacksonville should be ashamed.

-Fun fact: Bucs are 1-6 with Jameis Winston at QB since he told them to "eat the W"

-Speaking of Jacksonville, Jalen Ramsey ran his mouth like crazy before the season and look where that's gotten him. Dude is more Brandon Browner than Richard Sherman.

-Todd Gurley is the best RB in the NFL by a large margin.

-Adam Thielen > Julio Jones in 2018 and it's not remotely close. At least one of them scores touchdowns.

-Big Poppa Phil better be in your MVP race.

-Baltimore... what the hell are you?!

-Case Keenum is yet another John Elway failure. How many passes can one man get?

-Last nights game was fun as hell. Kermit shook it off and showed out in the 2nd half. REEK.

Top 5:
Rams
Pats
Chiefs
Saints
Steelers

Bottom 5:
Jags
Bucs
Raiders
Giants
Colts

Defense was bad again but it is what it is. Now injuries on the offensive side too but at least they dont seem to be as bad no real long term ones hope Matt Bryant is ok.

2-4 record but 2-1 in the division. Thats a glimmer of light in a dark tunnel right now ill take it.

Once again Kudos to Sark his play calling has been alot better and the offense looks better for it. Now if we can use cut down on those screens and tosses that seem to go no where that will be cool.

What I really wanna make note of is though since that awful week one game Matt Ryans numbers have been better than his MVP season was up to this point
  • 135/181 (74.6%)

• 1,704 Yards (9.41 YPA)

• 14 TDs (7.7%)

• 1 INT (0.6%)

• 126.9 Passer Rating

• Hitting 8+ receivers every game involving the RB's more in the passing game (Like I said we need to do)

He's also chipped in this year with 14 rushing attempts for 66 yards and 2 touchdowns.

But wait I could've sworn :emoji_thinking:

"kYLe ThE qb WhISpER ShaNahAn wAs Da ReAl MvP iT wAs AlL HiM RyaN nOt GOod"
spongebob.jpg

and this had to be true cause :emoji_thinking:

"JAleN tHe AlL KnoWIng RaMSeY SAid MaTt RyAn OVErAtED, RyAN NoT goOD"
spongebob.jpg

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Rest of the League
DpfwCVLWkAEGsws.jpg:large

And Chris Collinsworth sucks the worst commentator in football

That Pats Chiefs game was fun to watch. I thought Mahomes responded really well to the shaky start he had. That dude Tyreek fast as hell

by far the most entertaining week of football

very enjoyable after ending the Giants on TNF and kicking back to enjoy a stress free Sunday

- Free Saquon
- Game on the line, still taking the 41 year old Brady to save my ***. Every. ****ing. Time.
- Did y'all's GOAT TE Kelce play last night? I know Gronk played, did Kelce?
- Mahomo throwing to Reek and Hunt is scary...no clue how you let them behind you when you KNOW what they can do
- Not an ounce of god damn defense being played in the NFL outside of 2-3 cities
- The Steelers doing just fine without giving Bell the bag…imagine if they spent that money on multiple other areas of the team? Yeesh
- Add Deshaun Watson to the list of other QBs that were prematurely crowned…Carr, MM8, Winston. I’m really going to miss Brady and Brees :frown:
- Who the **** is Albert Wilson? And he used to be on the Chefs?!! Bruh...
- Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon having themselves a year…let’s see both of them break LT’s record :pimp:
- Just when you thought the Cowboys were dead, the Jags came to town and Jaguared
- Is my guy Baker headed to the bench? Hope not. Don’t really see the point…let him play and learn
- The Raiders went to London to do what exactly? They didn’t play football, I know that much
- I can’t figure out Andrew Luck. There’s the obvious throws that his WRs basically drop toss into DBs’ hands, sure. But man some of his reads and throws are cringeworthy
- Rosen-Kirk connection is looking good
- That poor dude on KC that had Brady in his grasp and let him go cause he assumed Brady threw the ball…fix your rules, NFL. Fix that ****

Top 3
- Rams
- Chiefs
- Steelers

Bottom 3:
- Raiders
- Niners
- Saquon Barkley's

MVP Race:
1) Gurley
2) Mahomo
3) Gordon/Rivers - that's tough
4) Ryan (if they can string some wins together)

Stats of the Week:
- Jameis Winston is now 1-6 as a starter since telling his teammates to "eat a W”
- The Giants are now 4-19 since the infamous gay boi boat cruise picture
- Derek Carr averaged 0.1 air yards on his completed passes yesterday
- In regular season games, Tom Brady is 96-1 when leading at half at home

Photo of the Night snapped by our very own @Sharpshoeter13 who was ON FIELD for the game:

5d961b16-cc03-4b41-9f71-b063af619e10-jpeg.2193621

Last edited:
My friend has no chance in 2 of his matchup so he hopes rodgers/packers tank it vs 9ers to preserve his 7pt lead in his 3rd matchup

:lol:

my friend has a 40 point lead with Fraudgers, Crosby, and Packer defense going against me tonight...probably going to lose

Jets:

- Darnold, Lee, Adams, Williamson :pimp:
- Wish Sam would cut down on the picks but that's what 21 year old rookie QB's do. He's getting more comfortable every week which is all you could ask for.

League:

- SNF was a movie
- Falcons were this close to losing in the most Falcons way
- Raiders could save $15M by cutting Derek Carr after this season
- Texans needed a Peterman appearance to barely pull out a W
- Adam Thielen >>>

Rookie QBs:

Darnold: 179 attempts, 59.8%, 7.5 YPA, 9 TDs, 7 INTs, 0 fumbles

Mayfield: 153 attempts, 55.6%, 7.0 YPA, 4 TDs, 5 INTs, 2 fumbles

Allen: 139 attempts, 54.0%, 5.9 YPA, 2 TDs, 5 INTs, 1 fumble (3 rushing TD)

Rosen: 90 attempts, 55.6%, 6.9 YPA, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 0 fumbles

by far the most entertaining week of football

very enjoyable after ending the Giants on TNF and kicking back to enjoy a stress free Sunday

We were still in the parking lot cleaning up our tailgate when the Jets opened up with a pick-6 :lol: pissed I missed it live.

Eli lucky his last name is manning

Cam really was doing too much at the end

Raiders really about to gut the whole damn team

I see brady can shake hands, when he wins

I can't wait til ramsey can go off on bortles.. going be glorious

Armada Armada got me amazed this morning, that final play from the bucs almost worked

Man, no one wanted to win that Dolphins/bears game

Falcons

-finally won one thank god...theses next 4 games are winnable..if we can just get the players missing from our front 7 we might have somethings

-Matt Ryan showing his ***

-Matt Ryan please throw the ****in ball harder, Julio should have at least 4 TDs put more zip on that ball man.

-Ito Smith>

-Vic Beasley is a none factor look like Tarzan play like Jane

-KYLE WHO ??????

-lost 2 starting WRs and still won

-Dan Quinn almost lost us the game..3rd and 2 and you run it up the middle when we been killing Tampa through the air

- That last play wasn’t gonna work even if ol boy picked the ball up..it was 6 falcons over there they were gonna give him CTE

- 2/1 in the division it’s not over :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom