OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 6 - London Raiders falling down, falling down, falling down

DNAIizwWsAEzkZY.jpg

Giants are trash
Saquon is a beast, I love that draft pick more and more
We need Kaep or we need to call and see what Indy and Tampa want for their QBs, give me Luck or Jameis.
No clue what our gameplan was, I got drunk and that game is a blur now. Eli was bad and that OL was bad. You know Phila has a good DL so did they not scheme for that? ****in nightmare.

KC and NE game was crazy

Carolina choked, played a terrible first half and were somehow still in it. They move the ball with ease at the end. Then like 3rd and 5 with timeouts, they're going for TDs? That made no ****in sense. Mad time to get a first and get closer and then go for the TD.

Dolphins got a lot of talent, really surprised with them. They got some RBs and WRs. Dope to watch.

Bears QB is trash, Mitch ain't it.

Jets should have traded for Mack and Josh Gordon. City too excited with that team right now, Gordon was cheap and better than what they got and Mack would have been wild.

Are Raiders fans worried or is this getting a pass cause it's officially a rebuild?

Vikings look shaky

I need to hear a few words from Jalen Ramsey

FREE ME IN THE NFL THREAD

Good bounce back game from my Ravens. Crabtree finally found his hands and the defense was savage.

Pittsburgh absolutely needs Leveon, Bengals defense goofed in that game.

Protect Pat is the goods. Chiefs defense isn't.

Armada Armada got me amazed this morning, that final play from the bucs almost worked

I would've set this city on fire if the defense threw away another great offensive performance

Bortles stinks, Ramsey would kill to have Matt Ryan as his QB

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Well,

Dude did say that they had the best young defense in the league

Armada Armada can back me on that
ImaginarySentimentalDassierat-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG

This 10 attachment limit on here is bull****

giphy (2).gif

Capture8.JPG

This one is great considering the rhetoric last month:
Capture10.JPG

followed by:

Capture9.JPG

For my personal favorite:

Capture11.JPG

giphy (3).gif
TJa7qdG.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Giants are trash
Saquon is a beast, I love that draft pick more and more
We need Kaep or we need to call and see what Indy and Tampa want for their QBs, give me Luck or Jameis.
No clue what our gameplan was, I got drunk and that game is a blur now. Eli was bad and that OL was bad. You know Phila has a good DL so did they not scheme for that? ****in nightmare.

Kaep ain't happening. Nor is Luck or Jameis :lol: .

Giants should have signed Teddy before the Jets got to him. If he was on the team there would probably be legit discussion of him starting in favor of Eli. But because Alex Tanney - who? - and Lauletta are behind him, he's going to start ROS unless he gets hurt.

Giants should have signed Teddy before the Jets got to him. If he was on the team there would probably be legit discussion of him starting in favor of Eli. But because Alex Tanney - who? - and Lauletta are behind him, he's going to start ROS unless he gets hurt.

Yeah I said that in the NFL thread a few days ago, not sure why they didn't look at Teddy since he was cheap.

No one is bringing in Kaep and the Colts aren't trading Luck. TB might trade Jameis tho. I would love to see Jameis with our team even though NT hates him and has 100000 posts about him.

I'm still not a big Teddy fan but I thought he would have been worth paying for a season or two.

I hate our GM, he gets a lot of the blame. I hate most of the moves he's made except paying OBJ and drafting Saquon.

Yeah I said that in the NFL thread a few days ago, not sure why they didn't look at Teddy since he was cheap.

No one is bringing in Kaep and the Colts aren't trading Luck. TB might trade Jameis tho. I would love to see Jameis with our team even though NT hates him and has 100000 posts about him.

I'm still not a big Teddy fan but I thought he would have been worth paying for a season or two.

I hate our GM, he gets a lot of the blame. I hate most of the moves he's made except paying OBJ and drafting Saquon.

You haven't felt any regret so far this season in regards to how Zest has paid post-contract?

You haven't felt any regret so far this season in regards to how Zest has paid post-contract?

Nope, top 3 talent. He's super emotional and that offense has too much talent not to be doing better. I get that he's mad that the team is losing and he's not getting his chances. I don't agree with some of the **** he's done. I don't like him leaving the sideline and that interview he did but we're 1-5 so it is what it is. Season is over.

dEe0FB5.gif

Back
Top Bottom