OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 6 - London Raiders falling down, falling down, falling down

This is my favorite Buc Em, by far.

Only Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger had a higher passer rating than Josh Freeman this year at 95.9. He did so with two rookies starting at wide receiver, an undrafted rookie at running back and a bunch of rookies and practice squad guys besides Donald Penn finishing the year on his offensive line. He's already back in Tampa watching game film and training. He's organizing his own offseason workouts with all of his receivers. Because of the blackout rules in place, most people didn't get to see what a special season this was in Tampa. I've been a Bucs fan for 15 years and I can't say that I've ever been this excited for next season. There's something truly special brewing in Tampa and I hope the rest of the world gets a chance to see it next year. As someone who watched every minute of every Bucs game this past season, there's no quarterback in the NFL that I'd pick to lead our team over #5.

image.axd

Mike+Williams+Josh+Freeman+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+O47C8K2Q6UTl.jpg
H

Josh Freeman over Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning in 2011 :lol:

This is my favorite Buc Em, by far.

Josh Freeman over Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning in 2011 :lol:

:rofl:

this dude actually said with 100% seriousness and conviction:
As someone who watched every minute of every Bucs game this past season, there's no quarterback in the NFL that I'd pick to lead our team over #5.

DEAD @ the "as someone who watched every minute...." stuff again. just makes it look even worse :rofl:

For real though, If I needed a full time hype man I would hire @buc em. I don't even like the bucs and he has me amped up to watch them with these quotes.

Thank you Nathan Peterman.

The Texans really need to address the OL this offseason if they can’t trade for help mid season. You can’t have your franchise QB getting killed like this.

Jags, Titans, and Colts lose again this week. Texans tied for first in the division again.

I hate that Jalen Ramsey answered every question with I don’t know. Can’t talk that much **** and get quiet now.

I like this MNF setup right in the neighborhood behind Lambeau field. This is creative and dope.

We get it everyone the Raiders are trash. Gruden is tearing it down. Mark Davis is a complete idiot and has no buisness running a NFL franchise. Wish they sold the team after AL. Been a Raider fan for over 25 years and will stick with them. Done defending them though because all that’s happening is deserved. Dumbest franchise in sports. Guess we will have to see what Gruden can build in the next 3 to 4 years. I don’t have much faith though.

Colts:

Luck again is burdened with having to put this team on his back.
Colts mgt should be shot with the number of times Luck has been forced to throw coming off of major surgery.
Defense didnt play all that bad
We have a stud in Leonard at LB
Our WR's corps is on par with division 3 talent.

Luck is being wasted and this is hard to watch.

Mike McCarthy getting fired after this season

GB’s defense is awful

SF run game was fun to watch

Kolton Miller been getting owned. And he has at least 2 penalties a game. Another wasted first round pick. Way to go Gruden

We get it everyone the Raiders are trash. Gruden is tearing it down. Mark Davis is a complete idiot and has no buisness running a NFL franchise. Wish they sold the team after AL. Been a Raider fan for over 25 years and will stick with them. Done defending them though because all that’s happening is deserved. Dumbest franchise in sports. Guess we will have to see what Gruden can build in the next 3 to 4 years. I don’t have much faith though.

767154C0-54AE-4EE2-A56F-5F3DFABCFB32.png

Back
Top Bottom