OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 7 - APB is out on Jalen Ramsey

DqD3MXUU0AANxh3.jpg:large

Takeaways from Week 7:

-What did Calvin Johnson do on a football field that Adam Thielen doesn't do better?

-Was there a Khalil Mack sighting yesterday? Sure didn't seem like it.

-Patrick Mahomes is leading the league in touchdown passes. Who is #2? THIS MAN:

DqDDYoCX4AE1R5-.jpg:large

PUT SOME GAD DAMN RESPEK ON HIS NAME.

-Bengals haven't won a SNF game under Marvin Lewis and yet, someone keeps scheduling them. Can we please keep the Bengals on the early games? Thanks. No more Primetime Andy Dalton. This Bengals fan sums it up for the entire fanbase:
DqEtLeWWkAArZeP.jpg:large

-Lonzo Ball's 3 point percentage is higher than Sam Darnold's completion percentage from yesterday. J-E-T-E

-Justin Tucker is now 222/223 on extra points. Whoops.

-NFC East is pretty much "which team isn't going to do the most stupid **** this week" right now.

-Alex Smith 14/25, 178 yards, 1 TD. You can take the checkdown out of Kansas City but you can't take the checkdown out of the QB.

-Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald being on the same team should be illegal.

-Jameis Winston is Blake Bortles with Big Ben's bathroom etiquette.

-Miami letting Detroit run wild on them. That was kind of them.

-Imagine being in a division where the other QBs who started games on Sunday were Derek Anderson, Brock Osweiler, and a ******* thumb.

-Atlanta fans posting with their shirts off in the NFL thread when Carolina wins? SEC! SEC! SEC!

-Chargers vs Rams ALL LA ALL DAY Super Bowl still in the cards :pimp:

Top 5:
Rams
Pats
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints

Bottom 5:
The Bay Area
Cardinals
Bills
Giants

MVP:
Mahomes
Half the Rams offense
Adam Thielen

I knew going into the game the Jets were going to take the L. Game was actually close heading into halftime. It's going to be a problem for Darnold the rest of the way if he has a WR group of Kearse, Robby (who may be hurt), Peake & Andre Roberts :sick: .

JAGS BOUT TO IMPLODE!!!!

My friend has had ENOUGH of their D/ST on his fantasy team.

Eagles:
- Dudes decided 3 quarters was enough football for them yesterday
- some very odd decisions from the coaches as soon as the team got up 17-0 (like calling only 1 run play that went 8 yards.. and basically going into prevent with a whole quarter to play, with CBs who have shown to struggle in off coverage and biting on double moves)
- wentz had 2 bad throws at the very very end that shoulda been INTs, but it's sad that the focus for some will be put primarily on him when a lot of dumb shh went into blowing that lead

League:
- Who played on Thursday night, again?
- also, who played in London?
- what's the over/under on the rams/chiefs super bowl in a dome going be? 70.5? 80.5?

- bengals are frauds like we all thought. @kingkoopa

- The jets and Sam Darnold still suck, I thought they had a top 5 secondary? macbk macbk . Clearly not the case

- Someone post Sam darnolds completion % please and thank you

- Bilal Powell is the best jets running back they’ve had in the past 13 seasons and y’all let nick. nick. tell you RB’s “don’t matter” stupid funny ****

- Jalen Ramsey talked all that hot **** to win maybe 7 games this year. Sad @NickFolarin

- change the name Snyder change the name Snyder owing me $50 because his dumbass bet the browns winning 10 games this season is still hilarious to me

- Foles was 2-1 before wentz took over. Wentz is now 1-3

- “System Goff” and “system back gurley” are now 7-0 and the best team in the league

- Rams defense is one of the best in the league, but y’all say NFL teams can’t win by playing the FA market. Typical NT overreaction

- Mahomes is the best QB in the league right now. Ready for DSA and all the other brady **** sucking brigade to tell me otherwise

- Panthers looking like the 2nd best team in the NFC @jumpman91023 @youngthundercat talk your **** please

- Chargers are 5-2 heading into the break. @justblaze2k7 talk your **** please

- The eagles suck right now, and it’s not all jalen mills fault. Sorry IATT IATT

- Texans are somehow 4-3 and that’s the wildest ****, cause they could easily be 0-7

- Bills scored 5 points in a game, while playing in a ****ing dome. Gut the entire franchise top to bottom

- Raiders still lost somehow while on their bye

- Bucs won, but I’m sure ****Em is mad because Jameis had poor stats

- Baker mayfield? Nah

Last edited:
- Dak went off for 273 yards & the Cowboys still lost
- Eagles.....
- Patriots made Trubisky look like Barry Sanders

Relatively boring week of football IMO

Imagine being a Raiders, Chargers, or Broncos fan and seeing what Mahomes doing as a first year starter. Have fun with that the next 10+ years.

Vrabel’s an idiot.

Hue gotta Go.

Kamara’s quote looking realer every week.

Mannion replacing Goff in the 4th yesterday. Maybe he really is better than Goff.

@rolaholic who said anything about the Jets having a top-5 secondary? If anything we were saying how they had the best WR group in the East, and that went haywire real quick.

- The eagles suck right now, and it’s not all jalen mills fault. Sorry IATT IATT

Not all.. buttttttttttt this was 4th and 10:

But I blame Schwartz for putting him in this position to fail over and over and over again when we got other options.. and not dudes just off the street as Schwartz somehow prefers.. for some odd reason

@rolaholic who said anything about the Jets having a top-5 secondary? If anything we were saying how they had the best WR group in the East, and that went haywire real quick.

Pay attention, im over here.

@junglejim please help me with your magical abilities to search the thread.

Top 5/Top 10 seconday talk was expressed in the off-season about the jets

I laughed at that notion, while I was told otherwise by Nickmaz, aNYone and you, because “y’all were so young”

I finally had a glimmer of hope as a Jags fan for the first time in a decade after last season just to watch us implode like this. Sad thing is, after our offseason moves, or lack there of, I saw this coming.

**** is depressing :frown:

Da Bears
- Defense has let them down last 2 weeks in a row
- Khalil Mack needs a week off if his ankle is hurting that much, hes a non factor out there.
- Through the last 3 games the Bears are averaging 36.6 ppg offensively, the other 2 phases of the game have left them down (Special Teams: Missed Kick in Miami for the win / Pats scoring 2 SPT TD's)
- HAVE to get the run game going somehow some way. 50 pass attempts to 19 rushes will not cut it.
- Mitch's accuracy needs to be better, no questions about it.
- 2nd week in a row Defense forgets how to tackle

3-3 with the Jets and Bills up next before they enter Division play. Need to learn how to close out teams and handle business next 2 weeks.

Rest of NFL
- Chiefs Offense is crazy
- Every time I turned my head Gurley was scoring
- Jags :lol::sick:
- That Justin Tucker miss XP was crazyyyyy
- Saints / Vikes rematch next week :pimp:

But I blame Schwartz for putting him in this position to fail over and over and over again when we got other options.. and not dudes just off the street as Schwartz somehow prefers.. for some odd reason

Dexter McDougle?? Stay SAFE.

- Man, I'm so tired of hearing Eagles' fans whine about this guy :lol: Defense held Carolina scoreless for 3 straight quarters. This guy Doug Peaderson's absolute refusal to run the ball is maddening. So many drives stalled out because of dumb *** screen calls on 1st and 10, and repeatably running out of the Shotgun.

- We deserve a Chiefs/Rams SB

- When do the Cowboys go to the backup for a spark?

- Remember the Jags gave Black 54 mil the next 3 years

- Andrew Luck is back :pimp:

- Thank god we ain't draft Sam Dornald, he ain't got it. High turnovers in college leads to the same in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom