OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 7 - APB is out on Jalen Ramsey

The Rams takes are funny to me. Every team is beatable. But for some reason every other team gets an excuse. Saints defense is trash. Vikings defense has been trash for most of the season, and very trash against the rams. Eagles look bad. Packers look mediocre. It’s easy to take the field against one team, but I find it curious that every other team has an excuse to why they have lost, meanwhile the undefeated team is the one that needs to prove itself. Vikings get credit for hanging with the Rams but the Rams winning that apparently doesn’t matter :lol:

A 5th for Josh Gordon.

A 1st for Amari Cooper.

Suck my **** Jerruh. Jimmy should fax you pics of his nuts daily.

14038BA9-4A6E-4915-BE95-1B1AE414BC46.jpeg

isn't that @dcallamerican

23B83023-0C83-4E3E-B647-B7E17CB26678.png

C6A42C87-CB6D-4E71-A8F5-F5D9E2C0EAC8.png

Still not a top 3 team space tho...our defense has been complete trash this year. I’ll take the W anyway it comes tho.

I can't stomach trading Snacks for a 5th round pick, I don't see the point. That's ****in dumb. His contract is light and he's a great player. If you get a 2 or 3 for him, cool. A 5????? You just hold on to him then cause he's too good of a player. This trade really makes me ****in sick.

Both of my accounts are now banned from the NFL thread

I can't stomach trading Snacks for a 5th round pick, I don't see the point. That's ****in dumb. His contract is light and he's a great player. If you get a 2 or 3 for him, cool. A 5????? You just hold on to him then cause he's too good of a player. This trade really makes me ****in sick.

Both of my accounts are now banned from the NFL thread
Yeah only reason I can even think of that makes sense is that Gettleman has a NEED at a position he LOVES with a shot at an outside shot at Ed Oliver. Can't draft Oliver over a QB with Snacks on the team but if you have a need at a player that is "HIGHER" on the draft board then you can simply say that you took the best player.

Yeah only reason I can even think of that makes sense is that Gettleman has a NEED at a position he LOVES with a shot at an outside shot at Ed Oliver. Can't draft Oliver over a QB with Snacks on the team but if you have a need at a player that is "HIGHER" on the draft board then you can simply say that you took the best player.

And I don't get that, if he's still a great DT playing at a great level for a reasonable contract. Why get rid of him so you can draft a QB or DT? I really don't like this GM at all. Didn't like him before and I don't like him now. We basically gave this guy away.

Back
Top Bottom