Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Hate how krukow sugar coats the hell out of this team.. if you listen to him in the morning knbr show this morning it made me sick to my stomache.. he basically said reason why mac Williamson isn't getting called up is cause Pence is owed as a veteran for what he did in the past and veterans tend to have a slow start.. and he went on to say it only looks more noticeable now because the other veterans around him are doing the same...

Not surprised.

But Mac needs to be up here. This team isn't hitting and they need to wake up.

Belt still striking out to end the game on a check swing or by looking. Guy isn't even trying to fight for a better pitch.

Not surprised.

But Mac needs to be up here. This team isn't hitting and they need to wake up.

Belt still striking out to end the game on a check swing or by looking. Guy isn't even trying to fight for a better pitch.

If you haven't dropped your expectations on belt by now you won't have hair by the time this season ends.. that is just the type of player that he is... a patient batter with above average power..

Crawford can be the same but his glove makes up for it

My main question is how come buster was never put in that power bat role? He has great eye and power yet he bats for average and line drives

Despite the L today, things have been clicking lately.

Won 5 series (@ Angels vs WAS, vs LA, vs SD, @ATL in a row. 12-5 in their last 17.

I've been surprised. Belt, McCutchin & Longoria have been holding it down.
Idk where Hanson came from but he's balling. Hundley has 11 RBIs!
Lineup is lowkey impressive once Williamson comes back...
Also: Cueto doesn't need TJ surgery so that's good at least.

The GOAT. Number 25.

1zd4oyt.jpg

Giants winning in LA twice lol

Puig getting hot over Hundley's comments lmao

Feels good when they beat LA. Especially when I come to work and smile at these Dodger fans as walk to my office :lol:

Back
Top Bottom