***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

How did you "I dont draft running backs" dudes do this season?
In the league I won my title, 12 team, I want Adams/Kelce.
Other league I came in 6th, took Zeke/Kittles.
Next year, I’m shooting for the Thomas/Kittles draft.

Last edited:
Let’s go baby!! Two years in a row I’ve won my money league.
BAEAF9CC-ED9B-45F9-9F29-2122BE0B906F.jpeg

I’m bumping this ****. Had a dynasty auction draft a couple weeks ago, got ****ing hammered and blew my entire load on Tyreek, Kamara, and Michael Thomas. I blacked out toward the end of the draft, ended up taking like 6 people who werent on teams and a bunch of trash so I literally have zero depth at all. I’ve been slowly getting my team to a point where maybe I can be competitive in a couple years after making a few good trades. Someone sent me the following offer in a half point ppr dynasty league

I give up

Dak, Michael Thomas, and D’andre swift

I get

Carson wentz, Jonathan Taylor, and DJ Moore.

from a this year perspective I know I’m getting fleeced on the trade, but Taylor and Moore would fit in nicely with the timeline I’ve kinda got going for my other players. Here Is the rest of my team after a few trades

074D774B-3F0C-45C7-BF0E-A8D195BE97FB.png

64858891-C0AC-494F-B9EA-D13F0865AEDC.png

it’s a 10 man league and I can’t even field 3 decent starters at tight and and at the flex spots so I doubt I’m going to do anything this year anyways. I have Mecole hardman too so I’m pretty confident that I have the number 1 wide receiver for the chiefs locked up for like 6-8 years so I feel like this trade would get me a pretty long win now window. Tank a couple years, get a few high picks, hope for the best.

I still can’t believe the Ravens disgusting ****ing easy *** schedule, might place a small bet that they won’t lose a single game...

A0529AF4-9E47-47CD-A6F1-2DC7DC98A580.png

Back
Top Bottom