***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Just finished drafting in my main league. 12 team PPR. Kept Conner/Mack for my last two picks. Didn’t end up drafting a D or kicker.

QB: A Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams
WR: A Robinson
RB: Conner
RB: Mack
TE: Ertz
Flex: D Williams
Curtis Samuel
Guice
A Miller
Justin Jackson
John Brown
DeVante Parker
Damien Harris
David Moore

Looks like I’m getting the third pick. Smh.

First mock I did had me netting

Wilson
Evans
Edelman
Moore
Kamara
White
Andrews
Lamar Miller
Dede Westbrook
Darrel Henderson
Curtis Samuel
Mocked again. Which would you rather have? I’m leaning toward the second team. Not complete obviously.

Wilson
White
Montgomery
Hopkins
Evans
Edelman
Hooper
Lamar Miller
Tevin coleman
Samuel

Last edited:
Mocked again. Which would you rather have? I’m leaning toward the second team. Not complete obviously.

Wilson
White
Montgomery
Hopkins
Evans
Edelman
Hooper
Lamar Miller
Tevin coleman
Samuel

Both good teams but man please don’t go into the season relying on just Mark Andrews at TE :lol:

Fine fine :lol:

Is the appeal of Kamara worth the downgrade at Wr1 and 3?

Doing the math it seems, based on last year and projections, I’d gain 10 points taking Hopkins instead. Lose 100 at rb gain it back along the wideouts.

Last edited:
Fine fine :lol:

Is the appeal of Kamara worth the downgrade at Wr1 and 3?

Doing the math it seems, based on last year and projections, I’d gain 10 points taking Hopkins instead. Lose 100 at rb gain it back along the wideouts.

That second team could pay off big time for you as long as Montgomery plays the way I think he’s going to play and if James White continues to keep the same exact role he’s had.

The more I look at schedules and match ups. Dalvin cook is lining up to be the top 3 running back this year. I’m drafting him first round if I get the an early draft pick position. All he has to do is play 16games :/

Wilson
White
Montgomery
Hopkins
Evans
Edelman
Hooper
Lamar Miller
Tevin coleman
Samuel

I like your second team more. Is it PPR? Consider a better TE and hopefully you get similar results at the real draft

In two of my leagues I have the #4 pick...one is 10 man the other is 12 man. If I wanted to stay away from DJ would you gamble on Zeke or go Gurley, Chubb, Hopkins or Davante Adams? 0.5 PPR

Leaning towards Gurley or Chubb then hoping for Mike Evans, Tyreek or JuJu on the way back then Thielen or TY with the pick after that.

I like your second team more. Is it PPR? Consider a better TE and hopefully you get similar results at the real draft
Ppr 3 wr flex
In my mocks now I’m reaching for walker or hooper at the worst. Every mock I’ve done nets me some combo of this with the only difference being Evans or Keenan Allen. Really hope it turns out this way tomorrow.

12 man .5 PPR. I had the last pick, what ya'll think?

QB: K. MURRAY
WR: JUJU
WR: LANDRY
RB: MIXON
RB: INGRAM
TE: JARED COOK
FLEX: DJAX
KICKER: ROBBIE GOULD
DEF: RAVENS
WILL FULLER V
RONALD JONES II
GERONIMO ALLISON
LAMAR JACKSON
KENNY STILLS
DAVID MOORE

I won the league by a mile last season but not so confident this season LOL. I wasn't confident going into last year either but man was I wrong.

In two of my leagues I have the #4 pick...one is 10 man the other is 12 man. If I wanted to stay away from DJ would you gamble on Zeke or go Gurley, Chubb, Hopkins or Davante Adams? 0.5 PPR

Leaning towards Gurley or Chubb then hoping for Mike Evans, Tyreek or JuJu on the way back then Thielen or TY with the pick after that.

Hopkins and Adams is a coin flip imo, I would go juju on the way back, and definitely Thielen over TY

12 man .5 PPR. I had the last pick, what ya'll think?

QB: K. MURRAY
WR: JUJU
WR: LANDRY
RB: MIXON
RB: INGRAM
TE: JARED COOK
FLEX: DJAX
KICKER: ROBBIE GOULD
DEF: RAVENS
WILL FULLER V
RONALD JONES II
GERONIMO ALLISON
LAMAR JACKSON
KENNY STILLS
DAVID MOORE

I won the league by a mile last season but not so confident this season LOL. I wasn't confident going into last year either but man was I wrong.

Unless you’re in a 14-16 man league, that ain’t it chief (imo)

Hopkins and Adams is a coin flip imo, I would go juju on the way back, and definitely Thielen over TY

You’d rather go Hopkins or Adams over Gurley or Chubb? My RB’s could end up looking weak as hell. Would rather pick one of Zeke, Gurley or Chubb there then grab two WR’s the next two picks.

You’d rather go Hopkins or Adams over Gurley or Chubb? My RB’s could end up looking weak as hell. Would rather pick one of Zeke, Gurley or Chubb there then grab two WR’s the next two picks.

Yes I would go Hopkins or Adams over Gurley and Chubb. It’s all about those Tiers. If you don’t have a top 3-4 pick, I would take WR 1st round

Yes I would go Hopkins or Adams over Gurley and Chubb. It’s all about those Tiers. If you don’t have a top 3-4 pick, I would take WR 1st round

I do have the #4 pick though. I feel like I’d much rather have Gurley/Chubb/Zeke, JuJu and Thielen over Hopkins, JuJu and like Kerryon or Sony Michel as my RB1.

I rather have the best wr combo and above average backs like Michel and kerryon than elite backs and average receivers. Juju and thielen isn’t bad but I like Hopkins and juju better.

I do have the #4 pick though. I feel like I’d much rather have Gurley/Chubb/Zeke, JuJu and Thielen over Hopkins, JuJu and like Kerryon or Sony Michel as my RB1.

Funny you say that. I had #3 pick in my draft today in a 12 man/woman league. I got:

Alvin Kamara
Juju Smith-Schuster
Robert Woods
Kerryon Johnson
Sony Michel

as my Top 5

Funny you say that. I had #3 pick in my draft today in a 12 man/woman league. I got:

Alvin Kamara
Juju Smith-Schuster
Robert Woods
Kerryon Johnson
Sony Michel

as my Top 5

How the hell did Kerryon and Sony make it to the 4th and 5th round?

Is it possible to do two drafts at the same time on ESPN for two different leagues? I have two scheduled for the same date/time :smh:

Def taking hopkins tomorrow. Really like the way the. Picks have turned out going wr instead of rb. The only issue I’m having is te. I can’t rationalize grabbing one of the mid tier guys before round 8 so I have to settle for hooper.

Back
Top Bottom