***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Would you guys trade Brieda for Gallup? Here is how my roster looks like
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Don't know if standard or ppr but, if your playing them in flex I rather keep Brieda. I can understand the trade considering your thin at WR.

Yes

Actually nah. You do that and youll be screwed when your byes roll around. Theres no available playable guys in the FA pool to replace at least one if those RB handcuffs :rolleyes

probably can drop snell for Barber, MVZ, or cole beasley

Don't know if standard or ppr but, if your playing them in flex I rather keep Brieda. I can understand the trade considering your thin at WR.
PPR league. I also need a QB don't I? :lol:

Not sure who I would get rid off on your team either for Sutton. Seeing JuJu on your team angers me cuz I got him in one of my leagues :smh:

Having him on my team has me very heated. I willing to get rid of him for whatever. I'm tired of holding on to him because of his name and what has done. Talking about a empty round pick :smh:

Capture.PNG

Sutton is still a FA I kinda leaning on picking him up. I need to figure out who to get rid of.

I cant list them wothout using their names but for their production (ignoring name value) you could get rid of: Juju AJ Boyd

But i would say AJ is what it is. If you want to hold AJ then its Boyd. Or stay put

Is Chris Herndon worth a roster spot? The Jets have a favorable schedule towards the end of the season. They play MIA twice, WSH, CIN, and NYG. I already have Kelce but if Herndon does well I might be able to trade Kelce for some RB help.

yall think i should pickup kenyan drake? im really thin at the RB position and mixon aint giving me jack... not going to drop him but i will bench him

thanks... it just sucks cuz the free agent market is really dried up in my league smh... my league is standard
1571257379347.png

Not enough, too much, or good? Standard

Melvin, McLaurin, H.Henry for Saquon & Arob

Last edited:
Is Chris Herndon worth a roster spot? The Jets have a favorable schedule towards the end of the season. They play MIA twice, WSH, CIN, and NYG. I already have Kelce but if Herndon does well I might be able to trade Kelce for some RB help.

Pick up Herndon.

thanks... it just sucks cuz the free agent market is really dried up in my league smh... my league is standard
1571257379347.png

Pick up Latavius. Sounds like Kamara is pretty iffy this weekend.

Idk if I’m grabbing Latavius to stream this week even with Kamara out. The Bears are pretty stiff against the run and have a solid red zone defense so he won’t salvage a bad week with a TD if he struggles. I know Josh Jacobs just went off on them but I feel that’ll make the defense even angrier and will do all they can to erase that. Dalvin Cook didn’t even break 40 yards rushing against the bears. That’s just my opinion tho. If a high risk high reward gamble can win you the week then roll the dice

Guy offered me Kamara for my Hilton and Godwin.
would y’all do it? I still got Adams, Samuel & Lockett for the WR spots. (Only 2 starters and 1 flex)

Back
Top Bottom