***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I’d drop a wr or stay put
No can do. My Wr are Evans, Godwin, Adams and Golladay.

Adams injured and Evans and Godwin on bye. Playing Golladay and had to drop Miles Sanders to pick up Mike Williams...since of course we have to play 2 WR’s.

but yea I’m probably staying put.

Just got offered Juju and Tarik Cohen for my Mark Ingram. Gotta be a no right?

Just saw the Q tag on Waller. I have HH also (in my flex right now), but grabbed Auden Tate for my flex should I have to sit Waller last minute.

Just got offered Juju and Tarik Cohen for my Mark Ingram. Gotta be a no right?

Yeah no go.

Just picked up Latavius... Chase a FA in my league. Can only hold one this week. Which one is the one to have? Chase should get work even if DJ plays with the bum ankle right? PPR format

Just picked up Latavius... Chase a FA in my league. Can only hold one this week. Which one is the one to have? Chase should get work even if DJ plays with the bum ankle right? PPR format

I like Murray tbh. Unless the Giants D is that porous?

I would probably go with Chase as Latavius is going against the bears defense

Give up H.Henry & McLaurin for Mike Thomas (if he bites) Told me he'd give me Mike Williams for one of the TEs but im keeping Waller and aiming high .. Name value he'd prob take Thielen and i think id be stealing Thomas :nerd:

My Team

PhotoGrid_1571443344010.jpg

His Team

PhotoGrid_1571443287847.jpg

So now that Kamara has been officially ruled out...

Pick 2 0.5 PPR

Latavius at Bears
Miles Sanders at Cowboys
Jamaal Williams vs Raiders

I need 3rb out of the pack

Jacobs
Carson
Bell
Ekeler
Singletary
Murray

I’m starting Jacobs and Carson for sure but I can’t makeup my mind in the 3rd.

leaning toward Singletary or Murray.

thoughts please

I need 3rb out of the pack

Jacobs
Carson
Bell
Ekeler
Singletary
Murray

I’m starting Jacobs and Carson for sure but I can’t makeup my mind in the 3rd.

leaning toward Singletary or Murray.

thoughts please

I know he is playing the patriots but start your studs. Lev is the third back here

Grabbed Murray off waivers. Immediately got offered this. Thots?

F90C274E-6C13-4735-B124-DF35E830B6ED.jpeg

My current squad:
RB: Saquon, Lev Bell, Mixon
WR: Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, Mike Williams

4-2 with this group (12 team standard). Injuries have been crazy devastating this year. I just had to drop Dissly too.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 10.08.48 AM.png

Oh and Brandin Cook SUCKS! That's been my worst pick, ironic because I went David Johnson-Derrick Henry-Freeman 1-2-3-. But if I had gotten an average receiver for that draft slot I'd probably be 6-0.

4-2 with this group (12 team standard). Injuries have been crazy devastating this year. I just had to drop Dissly too.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 10.08.48 AM.png

Oh and Brandin Cook SUCKS! That's been my worst pick, ironic because I went David Johnson-Derrick Henry-Freeman 1-2-3-. But if I had gotten an average receiver for that draft slot I'd probably be 6-0.
I feel u man

I’m in a 12 team standard too. Going into this season, I thought I was gonna skate into the playoffs but nope. Off to a 2-4 start with this team. I also lead the league in scoring. I’m currently 7/12 with the top 6 teams making the playoffs. So I’m not completely out of it.
C646C81A-C714-45E9-91C0-EFF98D1F4088.jpeg

I stream defenses and sometimes qbs depending on their match ups. I drafted Patriots defense and dropped them week 1 for Seattle. Had I kept them, I would probably be undefeated. The owner that picked them up is 5-1 :smh:

Give up H.Henry & McLaurin for Mike Thomas (if he bites) Told me he'd give me Mike Williams for one of the TEs but im keeping Waller and aiming high .. Name value he'd prob take Thielen and i think id be stealing Thomas :nerd:

My Team

PhotoGrid_1571443344010.jpg

His Team

PhotoGrid_1571443287847.jpg

Just shot my shot and he said Thielen and a TE :smokin

Mike Thomas welcome aboard :smokin

I feel u man

I’m in a 12 team standard too. Going into this season, I thought I was gonna skate into the playoffs but nope. Off to a 2-4 start with this team. I also lead the league in scoring. I’m currently 7/12 with the top 6 teams making the playoffs. So I’m not completely out of it.
C646C81A-C714-45E9-91C0-EFF98D1F4088.jpeg

I stream defenses and sometimes qbs depending on their match ups. I drafted Patriots defense and dropped them week 1 for Seattle. Had I kept them, I would probably be undefeated. The owner that picked them up is 5-1 :smh:
2-4 and leading the league in scoring is very bad luck. Your team looks very solid to me though.

I've been in a league since college (10 years, I'm old as hell now). They finally have the lifetime league stats available on ESPN. I'm average 3rd in points scored, 7th in standing position over 10 years. How much bs is that!!!

Back
Top Bottom