***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

got offered his conner for my fitz/manny sanders

got evans/ woods/gallup as my wrs and cmac and bhris barson as my rbs , no backups

I have Ryan and picked up Darnold.

I got Josh Allen & Minshew but was gonna grab Darnold because his schedule is easy. But idk who to cut bait with and who to keep as backup. Picking up Darnold now before next week waivers butid have to drop steelers defense who i added and stashed for next week vs Mia.

I got the saints and right now have scored the 4th most points for a defense so id ride them out vs AZ (in the superdome)

Should I trade Marvin Jones Jr for Mixon? Surely Mixon has to get better, right? See if his owner will bite for Marvin.

Should I trade Marvin Jones Jr for Mixon? Surely Mixon has to get better, right? See if his owner will bite for Marvin.

Hell no. And you can def get something better off that kind of game from MJJ and if not stay put. Lions look alot better this year

Well Harris is active for the 1st time tonight looks like hes about to get at least 10 carries tonight

got Edelman and Michel and my opponent just got the Pats D

WHY IS THIS GAME SO *******ING CLOSE

I can’t believe a defense is actually going to carry a team to a championship. Gotta love fantasy football.

just lost with that Michel touchdown

1-2 on the week

won my main tho but still.. SMH

wow can't believe I won with the Patriots defense... I thought I would lose for benching Aaron Rodgers too... talk about real lucky
Screenshot_20191021-232510_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom