***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

got a big important win to bring the team to 3-4 after a 2-0 start

prolly gonna pick up a QB incase matty ice cant go this week..

dude i play this week got no cooper/zeke or mahomes due to injuries or byes with noone to really fill his positions, hes in 6th with a 3-4 record as well.. need a big win this week

Screenshot_20191022-131205_Chrome.jpg

So im debating on trading/dropping the Bears and just streaming. Sure they could always have a nice day but that offense is doodoo. Defense has been gassed 2 straight games and the schedule aint that easy.

LAC, PHI, DET, LAR, NYG, DET, DAL, GB, KC

Sutton got a huge boost in value with Sanders gone. I’m pissed I dropped him awhile back. Dude was a WR1/2 I got free off waivers and now he’s on a squad in my league that’s 1-6

I really want to drop David Montgomery, I'm just worried Nagy will come to his senses at some point. Dude is just rotting on my bench, but Chiacgo dont wanna use him, I need that spot for someone else.

Have all $100 of my waiver wire money, need a WR with Will Fuller going down, am I wrong to:

Spend $30 on Emmanuel Sanders?
Spend $10 on Kenny Stills?

Have all $100 of my waiver wire money, need a WR with Will Fuller going down, am I wrong to:

Spend $30 on Emmanuel Sanders?
Spend $10 on Kenny Stills?
Wouldn’t spend that much on sanders

he’s solid but the way 9ers operate. Run first and always run. Think they pass the least in the league

also little is getting everything. sanders will get his but it won’t be what some people are expecting. Yes I own him, keeping him, slightly better situation in SF but they don’t throw the ball at all :lol:

I asked the Chubb & McCaffrey owners if theyd trade either both said sure. But would i have to give up too much (standard), or should i just stay put?

Im 5-2 (1st place)

My Team:
Watson
Fournette Gordon Ekeler Michel
Thomas Hopkins McLaurin Sutton AJ
Waller Henry
Bears
Lambo

Wentz Carr
McCaffrey Gurley White Hyde
TY Moore Thielen DRobinson
Walker Ertz
Jags
Maher

Hows this trade? Am i too low, too much or good? Trying to make it fairly even but upgrading my RB situation while not taking too much WR hit.

Give: Michel/Gordon Hopkins & McLaurin/Sutton
Get: CMC Thielen/TY

We are both 5-2 and he said he needs WRs (if he even bites on this)

Wouldn’t spend that much on sanders

he’s solid but the way 9ers operate. Run first and always run. Think they pass the least in the league

also little is getting everything. sanders will get his but it won’t be what some people are expecting. Yes I own him, keeping him, slightly better situation in SF but they don’t throw the ball at all :lol:
He has his entire budget and it’s week 8. Spend the money it could be a difference maker.

I really want to drop David Montgomery, I'm just worried Nagy will come to his senses at some point. Dude is just rotting on my bench, but Chiacgo dont wanna use him, I need that spot for someone else.
I’m dropping him. I never played him outside of this past week and week 1. He will never see the light of day as a starter for me. I’m not starting him over CMC, Carson or Jacobs.

Back
Top Bottom